X

**need fairings**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nght_Driftr View Post
    no help cause i have 2 post geez what is this! excuse me i jus bought the bike and the guy i bought it from laid it down and fairings are screwed up, so obviously i need new fairings.. i mean what is this myspace, arent cool unless you got a ton of friends... well in ur case posts lol
    First, I'd try starting your own post rather than mooch off of someone elses.
    Second, read the rules for buying parts. You need 50 posts and the ability to post in the WTB forum.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
    -Terence

Comment

excuse me new to this site obviously wasnt sure how to post and i seen somebody asked so i asked. this is a discussion forum shouldn't matter where or how you ask things. what matters is the info you receive and share with others

Comment

Originally posted by Nght_Driftr View Post
        excuse me new to this site obviously wasnt sure how to post and i seen somebody asked so i asked. this is a discussion forum shouldn't matter where or how you ask things. what matters is the info you receive and share with others

Aye, info shared and recieved is important, but...

It's call forum etiquette. Basically, many feel it is rude to highjack someone elses thread for yourself. Thus, the recomendation of starting your own.

Also the post count requirement is a way to help reduce scams and help to ensure higher chance of trades/sales being legit.

Just a friendly suggestion.. check the stickied posts on the forums, and read the ones designated for new members.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
        X