Did a couple mods today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did a couple mods today

Chopped the fender with a creese bracket

Installed my bolt set from bikebolts.com (Lollypop Blue) Ignore the paint bubble lol

Removed the Katana stickers

I also installed some new hyperwhite headlights.

Looking good!
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Thanks, I think I'm going to sneak in an exhaust order with my next pay check

probably going with a scorpion

Comment

Can't go wrong there. I like mine!
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

87vert... I just noticed your comment about Harley Davidson... Funny as hell... I like it!
          ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

``·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´

Comment

Nice going there. Looking good. But what's that paint bubble about
            Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
            - Albert Einstein

Comment

looking good

Comment

Looks real good, man

Comment

Originally posted by hellcamp
                  Nice going there. Looking good. But what's that paint bubble about
                  it was there when I bought it, so I dunno

Comment

Originally posted by Qweezark
                    87vert... I just noticed your comment about Harley Davidson... Funny as hell... I like it!
                    Md86 and I were working on a shirt design..

87vert!! Looks sweet! (and I hate 98+)

Comment

Looks real good !
                      sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Vert, can you get a close up pic of the creese bracket from underneath? I'd love to see that.
                        Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
                        - Albert Einstein

Comment

I have this one, I can get a better shot when its not raining

I used the stock bolts that held the license plate bracket to the shovel. Just drilled two holes and bolted it up. Uses the stock license plate light, I had to notch the sides to get the turn signals to sit straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
                            Originally posted by Qweezark
                            Md86 and I were working on a shirt design..

87vert!! Looks sweet! (and I hate 98+)

If you make a shirt with that on it and I'll so buy it!
                            ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

``·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´

Comment

Working...
                            X