I know... Your right!! Bad RYde ... Bad Ryde!!! ok back on topic lol

looks like crap!! In MY Opionion!!!
    With a hip hop the hippie to the hippie
    The hip hip a hop a you don't stop the rockin
    To the bang bang boogie
    Say up jump the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie the beat

Comment

Originally posted by rydethis View Post
      PMS is a biatch!! my bad ... I'll calm it down!!
      Ohhh....now it makes sense. I am backing up slowly away from this thread.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

With that paint scheme you wont be able to sell it if you plan on selling it EVER!!
        /agreed

much prefer the way it looks now
        the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
        # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
        [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

I like the way that paint job looks. Don't listen to other people telling you "It looks like crap!", because like you said, to each their own. That bike will be between YOUR legs, and seeing as you're getting married, you don't need to impress anyone else to get some.

I think your idea will be awesome. I actually have a pair of sports shorts with the color scheme you're talking about that comes to mind. Were you planning on doing it yourself or pay for a paint job?

Comment

Who buys a bike to get some?!?! Oh I forgot its THOSE guys lol Seriously... don't listen to people telling you "it looks awesome"
            To the bang bang boogie

Comment

Originally posted by Sirhcrod View Post
              I like the way that paint job looks. Don't listen to other people telling you "It looks like crap!", because like you said, to each their own. That bike will be between YOUR legs, and seeing as you're getting married, you don't need to impress anyone else to get some.

I think your idea will be awesome. I actually have a pair of sports shorts with the color scheme you're talking about that comes to mind. Were you planning on doing it yourself or pay for a paint job?

Thanks. The guy who does all of my airbrushed hockey masks will be doing the work. He will also be doing my bike helmet to match. I am working two jobs right now so I do not have time to do any painting. Not to mention I am not talented enough for a designed transition. If it was two base colors or a single color then fine I would do it but I wanted something more complex.
              I am a Penn State fanatic.
              Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

I would say it's too flashy.

Comment

Who buys a bike to get some?!?! Oh I forgot its THOSE guys lol Seriously... don't listen to people telling you "it looks awesome"

eh. In my book you have no taste. But that is MY opinion....

Dont like it fine. You voiced that. Now you are just a broken record with nothing new to add. Dont you have a BF or husband to nag?

Comment

oh, that top pic is a Busa, I thought you photochopped a Katana, I was like "what the?? that aint right."

Comment

Originally posted by soulpatch View Post
                      eh. In my book you have no taste. But that is MY opinion....

Dont like it fine. You voiced that. Now you are just a broken record with nothing new to add. Dont you have a BF or husband to nag?
                      Well clearly you weren't looking for peoples thoughts... you just wanted people to agree with you. In my book you have no taste!!! Friends don't let friends ride hideous bikes!!!
                      To the bang bang boogie

Comment

Well clearly you weren't looking for peoples thoughts... you just wanted people to agree with you. In my book you have no taste!!! Friends don't let friends ride hideous bikes!!!

Nope. I am fine with opinions differing from mine. Though like some construcitve criticism just flat out I hate its are ok.

Though to constantly come in to bash something takes it over the top.

It is an open forum so it is what it is....Always a few on a board...

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
                        oh, that top pic is a Busa, I thought you photochopped a Katana, I was like "what the?? that aint right."
                        HA HA. No I do not have photoshop. I am not working on intranet portals anymore so I do not need the SW. I only brought up the photoshop in case someone wanted to lift it onto the Kat....
                        Last edited by soulpatch; 03-31-2008, 03:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Ryde, it's not your bike, why exactly do you care

Comment

I always thought it was "friends don't let friends **** ugly chicks"

As for the paint scheme, meh, not a yeah, or neah. it's your cakeola. if you can justify the cost to yourself, and like the design, then so be it. Me personally would rather put the money towards gas and tires

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
                              Ryde, it's not your bike, why exactly do you care
                              I don't care!! Im bored!! He asked I replied!! It's not that serious geeesh how ghey do you have to be to get ****ed because someone said you bike scheme looks crappy!!!
                              To the bang bang boogie

Comment

I don't care!! Im bored!! He asked I replied!! It's not that serious geeesh how ghey do you have to be to get ****ed because someone said you bike scheme looks crappy!!!
                                Reading back through the thread, your initial posts were accepted pretty well. The way you continue to bash on his idea and anyone who says they like it is pretty ridiculous.

soulpatch, any idea when you'll get the painting started?

Comment

Working...
                                X