My GSX600F :-)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My GSX600F :-)

Hi all,

Just thought I would upload some pics of my bike. It's a 2003 model GSX600F and i'm loving it so far! Gonna have to get some new 'GSXF' decals though, after the last owner dropped the bike and scratched them up! It's only a minor thing for now though.
    Attached Files

Welcome, love the color

Comment

The ground is wet and so is the bike...GET THAT THING OUT OF THE RAIN!

Comment

Nice.
        It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

Welcome to KR!

You're near the A303 then? Fond memories of blasting mine 'round some of the curves of that route.

Comment

Originally posted by ZkatFL96 View Post
            The ground is wet and so is the bike...GET THAT THING OUT OF THE RAIN!
            Haha, the ground is always wet here and short of riding it into the conservatory there's no way of getting it out if the rain!

Originally posted by Wolfe_UK View Post
            You're near the A303 then? Fond memories of blasting mine 'round some of the curves of that route.
            Yeah I'm near the A303, I only work in Yeovil but i'm from Essex so I use it regularly when going back to see my parents. There are some really nice roads around here! Whereabouts are you from then?
            Last edited by 46robbie46; 11-16-2010, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 46robbie46 View Post
              Yeah I'm near the A303, I only work in Yeovil but i'm from Essex so I use it regularly when going back to see my parents. There are some really nice roads around here! Whereabouts are you from then?
              Currently down in Cornwall, but have been regularly (especially last couple of years) going back and forth that way then up the M25 towards the Aylesbury area. Absolutely cracking route for an afternoon on the bike.
              I'd be doing it more often still if petrol didn't keep rising and decent jobs falling.

Comment

Looks good and welcome to the site!
                Tony
                1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Sports Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page

Comment

Beautiful bike
                  Green 2000 Suzuki Katana - First Bike - Project Link: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113759

Comment

Thanks for all of the replies people, i'm glad you like it!

Originally posted by Wolfe_UK View Post
                    Currently down in Cornwall, but have been regularly (especially last couple of years) going back and forth that way then up the M25 towards the Aylesbury area. Absolutely cracking route for an afternoon on the bike.
                    I'd be doing it more often still if petrol didn't keep rising and decent jobs falling.
                    Ahh right, i've only been to Cornwall once and found it pretty nice, I bet there are some awesome roads around the coast etc! Yeah, you're right it is a pretty nice ride going towards the M25. I sometimes come off of the A303 and use the A30 instead until I get to Salisbury and pick up the 303 from there. If the weather is nice enough that can be a really good road!

Petrol is something that everyone is fed up with at the moment haha, but this bike seems to be pretty good on fuel consumption so i'm happy for now

Comment

Nice looking bike and welcome to KR!
                      Former Marine 3/97-3/01
                      MOS 0161 Semper FI!
                      sigpic

Comment

not bad. i like the black and blue. kinda like mine
                        '01 600 Kat w/ Vance and Hines Pipe

Comment

I have the same year and the same color. I also have the same problem with the emblems. the last owner layed it down. when you find the emblems can you please post where you got them from Thanks

Comment

Welcome , nice bike, I wish mine looked that good.
                            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110816

1994 GSX750F Katana with:

Michelin Pilot Road 2's, 120/70, 150/70,
                            Race Tech 1.0kg springs with 25mm preload,
                            R6 rear shock w/14.3kg Eibach spring,
                            1" Soupys bar risers, Zero Gravity windshield,
                            RK GXW Gold Chain, My own fender eliminator,
                            3BBB turn signal mirrors,
                            Black painted seat and rear trim,
                            Nelson-Rigg CL-135, CL-150, CL-950.

Comment

Welcome aboard! Mine is the same scheme only faster, I mean Redder...

Enjoy the site!

Comment

Working...
                              X