X

Someone made the Killboy Frontpage again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

snowed here already. lamesticks.
    the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
    [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Supposed to be 70 here on Saturday, and I haven't been out since Monday.... not too impressed. I'll be even LESS impressed if the weatherman is wrong!
      sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
      ------------------------------------------
      89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
      96 YZF 1000R

Comment

If I repack my TBR pipe, will I be prone to killing people, or should I just completely gut it when I open it up to save more lives in this wretched, wretched world of ours?

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
        You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Packing, you should have to do that unless your on a long trip and will need a second vest. As to saving lives, I would run some slash cut straight pipes. If they're loud enough, you might be able to save the whole world.
          Pics
          Pics
          No pics yet
          Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

hmmmm, world peace via straight pipes...who knew?

You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
              hmmmm, world peace via straight pipes...who knew?
              If you can't hear the argument, then what is there to fight about?
              Pics
              Pics
              No pics yet
              Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

touche' my friend, touche'

Comment

Originally posted by thetable View Post
                  If you can't hear the argument, then what is there to fight about?

I seriuosly burst out in laughter on that one... fortunately no one else was around.

Krey
                  93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
                  X