X
X

Womens jackets for large breasts. Help!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Womens jackets for large breasts. Help!

Okay, let's all try to be mature about this because I'm being serious about my questions.
    I am a 5'2" female with Size DDD breasts. I've tried on several jackets and cannot find one that doesn't suffocate me or fits but is too loose in the waist.
    Any fellow female riders have this issue? Or guys whose girlfriends have this issue?
    I want a nice, safe, plated jacket to wear. I need suggestions because I absolutely hate ordering things online but I'm desperate. The local bike shops don't have anything I care for.
    Ideas?? Thanks!

You could probably get a plain leather riding jacket tailored to fit. I'm sure that wouldn't be cheap, and not sure if it could be done with most normal Moto jackets.

Might be worth checking out these guys too, custom made to your measurements. Again not cheap though...
    1998 Katana 750
    1992 Katana 1100
    2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

My girlfriend is 5'10 with DD. We kind of ran into the same problem with textile jackets. She ended up getting a leather jacket. Its like, hour glass shaped for lack of a better term. Its snug on the top end but overall it fits OK. You're probably not going to find a textile sport bike jacket shaped to fit your curves. Leathers often come in a larger variety of shapes and sizes. Good luck, hope you find some thing you like that is comfortable.
      My build thread (Black Betty) '97 600 (Dearly Departed)
      http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133286
      2007 GSXR 750

Comment

I am with shpielers, you will probably have to go with Costom made.
        Also check in the KR Ladies forum for answers.
        Last edited by ZukiFred; 10-30-2014, 11:46 AM.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I apologize; I can't be mature about this, though I tried, so I'll just wish you good luck.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

2007 GSXR 750

Comment

I'd suggest buying a jacket sized to fit your chest and having it sized down to fit your waist. If you go with a textile jacket you're more likely to find an alterations shop that can handle the job.
              Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
              HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Check into where your local dealers send their repair and/or customization work.

Check into where the local racers get repair work done.

Also, if textile is where you want to go another angle to look for is shops that do repair work on outdoor gear.

In Seattle (I know, of little use to you in SC) is Rainy Pass, a shop that does factory approved work for all the major outdoor brands, as well as REI. I can speak from personal experience to the quality of their work and wouldn't hesitate to send them my moto gear. While I probably wouldn't send them something like you need done without being there in person, I'd guess there is someplace relatively local to you that does much the same.
                Last edited by skjeflo; 10-30-2014, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zuma View Post
                  I apologize; I can't be mature about this, though I tried, so I'll just wish you good luck.
                  I'm with this guy and God bless you.
                  2006 Suzuki GSXF-750 Katana

"If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything"

Comment

this thread is pointless without pictures
                    Last edited by ZukiFred; 10-31-2014, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shift6 View Post
                      this thread is pointless without pictures
                      Just remember you asked for it, so here it is. A picture for you.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I need bleach.... for my eyes...
                        2007 GSXR 750

Comment

I hope that some of these replies have helped. The young lady (who just joined yesterday) DID ask us all to be mature about this. She has a valid question, and I hope we have not just run off a new member.......Just sayin'
                          THE DOC
                          RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
                          Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
                          mistake when you make it again.
                          sigpic

Comment

there is a bike clothes store in England called ladybiker in Suffolk England maybe theres a similar store in your area that caters solely for women

Comment

Aaaaww, did you have to go there......just wrong, funny but, wrong.......
                              "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
                              spammer police
                              USAF veteran
                              If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Working...
                              X