No announcement yet.
X

My New 2003 Katana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice bike. bumblee look always makes heads turn.

Comment

Welcome, yellow is rockin'

Comment

very nice, and yellow is in fact the fastest no matter what they tell you!
        Originally posted by Slofuze:
        Some people simply talk sh*t because they don't know what they're talking about. Unfortunately, they reproduce.....and why we have sh*t all around us.

Comment

So what is a ridiculously low price?
          1998 Suzuki Katana 750, GSX750F, black, 13,2XX miles, stage-I jet kit, NGK IX iridium spark plugs, ...
          1969-1/2 Dodge Super Bee, A12, 440 Six Pack, 4-speed, Dana 60 rear axle, Butterscotch w/black stripe, black interior
          1974 Plymouth 'Gold' Duster, 225 slant six, automatic, hood scoop, rear spoiler, aluminum wheels ... performance looks set up for daily driving

Comment

I like em in yellow
            2009 Ninja 250R (For Sale)
            2006 Katana 600

one day i will grow up and learn ta use proper spelling capitalization and grammer today aint gonna be that day tho

Comment

Nice ride! I like yellow... Clean and easily seen.
              2005 Katana 750

Comment

Nice Bike and welcome.

Comment

nice bike but black bikes im sorry are faster red is a close second
                  time to nut up or shut up
                  Originally posted by Rican Katgrl
                  The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

Comment

$800.00 was the price I paid for my 2003 Yellow and Black Katana with 8200 miles. It even had an aftermarket exhaust (Black D&D) The thing is fricken loud when I go to W.O.T. Needless to say it was sitting for two years, so I had to spend cash to getting it running right and safe, registration, plus tires. Grand total after everything $2300.00 (Tee Hee, Tee Hee, Tee Hee)
                    Last edited by Dallmyt1; 06-09-2010, 10:24 PM.

Comment

sounds like a good deal..what all did you have to do to her to get her running?
                      ROLL TIDE!

Comment

Originally posted by Dallmyt1 View Post
                        $800.00 was the price I paid for my 2003 Yellow and Black Katana with 8200 miles. It even had an aftermarket exhaust (Black D&D) The thing is fricken loud when I go to W.O.T. Needless to say it was sitting for two years, so I had to spend cash to getting it running right and safe, registration, plus tires. Grand total after everything $2300.00 (Tee Hee, Tee Hee, Tee Hee)

Nice!!!
                        What part of Cali?
                        sigpic

Comment

very nice....hello

Comment

Working...
                          X