X

whats ur mileage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1LE View Post
    That's a LOT of miles! I don't know that I'll make it to 8000 total for the year even adding up the miles from both cars and the Kat!
    Lol guess it's all relative. I put 27k on the Kat and another 7k on the truck in the last 12 months.
    1998 Katana 750
    1992 Katana 1100
    2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Originally posted by shpielers View Post
      Lol guess it's all relative. I put 27k on the Kat and another 7k on the truck in the last 12 months.
      Yep. Considering the time I get to ride I would expect between 8k and 12k a year. When I was single living in southern california I would do about 30k a year riding on weekends.

Comment

Im up to 24000 today
        I just wanna ride my bike
        2001 katana 600

Comment

well im happy to hear about the high mileage on the bikes. I got mine at 3100 and now its at 6060. Cant wait reach some outstanding numbers like you guys

Me reaching those types of mileage in a year will be hard with this Michigan weather we have. Looks like ill have the bike almost forever lol
          Last edited by miketony25; 09-01-2014, 12:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          Every time i sign in i learn something new from the members

Comment

Originally posted by miketony25 View Post
            well im happy to hear about the high mileage on the bikes. I got mine at 3100 and now its at 6060. Cant wait reach some outstanding numbers like you guys

Me reaching those types of mileage in a year will be hard with this Michigan weather we have. Looks like ill have the bike almost forever lol
            Its still hot down here in texas hopefully im nkt getting any blow back after hours of pulling her apart and putting her back together today hopefluuy I can slam another few hundred miles on her this week and get pic of that kat up miketony
            2001 katana 600

Comment

5682 original miles on my 96. Past two owners were in the service and bike was barely ridden. I've only put 60 miles on it myself.
              "Never trust a big-butt and a smile"
              96 Katana (down) ~ 09 Kawa ER6n

Comment

Originally posted by Jar3d200 View Post
                Its still hot down here in texas hopefully im nkt getting any blow back after hours of pulling her apart and putting her back together today hopefluuy I can slam another few hundred miles on her this week and get pic of that kat up miketony
                thanks for calling me out Jar3d lol once i put back together and get a decent pic im going to
                Every time i sign in i learn something new from the members

Comment

Originally posted by miketony25 View Post
                  thanks for calling me out Jar3d lol once i put back together and get a decent pic im going to
                  2001 katana 600

Comment

Just turned 20k yesterday.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rschlegel View Post
                      Just turned 20k yesterday.
                      Hell ueah I rode 220 miles today
                      2001 katana 600

Comment

Up to 76,000 miles now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger02 View Post
                          What major work have u done to that kitty
                          2001 katana 600

Comment

Looks like it's hiding in the corner in that picture. Was it bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Jar3d200 View Post
                              What major work have u done to that kitty
                              Regular maintance. Oil changes, plugs, chains sprockets, filters, brakes, etc. adjusted my valves about 10k ago. I've had to replace a few engine gaskets as they started to leak due to age. I've had the front forks rebuilt. Had a bad wheel bearing wear out a rear rim. Replaced a couple of chain tentioners till I had some custome steel boxed in ones made. I've had to rewire that common headlight issue.
                              That's about it. Just keep up with maintance It's my daily driver so it sees tins of interstate miles. But gets to see the occational high rpm twisty fun on the weekends. It still runs strong. I've got a spare engine just in case but I think I will hit 100k easy. Would I be the first on here?

Comment

65816 and counting.

I've got a spare engine just in case but I think I will hit 100k easy. Would I be the first on here?
                                No there have been a bunch, but just to let you know you will never really reach 100,000 on the odometer.from what I have read It gets to 99999 and just sticks there, from what I heard even the trip meter stops working.
                                Last edited by ZukiFred; 09-10-2014, 12:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Working...
                                X