X

what an amazing day!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what an amazing day!

today, i broke in my new-to-me CBR600RR, and had my first go at the race-track.
    things were a little hairy in the morning, but got better as the day progressed.
    By the end of the day, I was doing the track in the same times as the lower novices.... it's bittersweet, because I KNOW i can do better, but at the same time, I feel that's pretty awesome for a first-timer.
    anyway, before the "omg, show us the pics already" posts come up.... here:

and one for JB:

the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
    [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

:
    sigpic

'95 Kat 600 (Sold)
    '10 BMW S1000RR (aka Black Betty)(Totaled)
    '11 BMW S1000RR (aka Bumblebee) Shine Yellow

In ur thinky box, steeelin ur dumz

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, you probably high sided.

Comment

mmmmmm woman in leathers on a fast bike

Tok

Comment

Nice!

Looks like you had a blast!
        You guys done with snow for the year finally?

Oh yeah, PS: oooh la la :bunny2

Comment

That was almost a knee down on your first trackday... Great job...!!!
          2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
          Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
          "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
          Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
          Veteran of the United States Air Force.
          "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

KK that's outstanding!
            sigpic

Comment

sweetness! i'm actually missing a trackday today at Grattan because of work

oh well, gots to keep the bills paid! I'm sure Jay will appreciate 'his' picture

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
              You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

That's awesome KK!
                "If a cluttered desk is sign of a cluttered mind....what then, of an empty desk?"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...14&ref=profile

sigpic

Comment

Most excellent!!!!
                  sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                  ------------------------------------------
                  89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                  96 YZF 1000R

Comment

i was looking at a bunch of pictures on my sponsor's site, and I can totally see the flaws in my body position. Good learning tool, I tells ya what.

And yeah, if my riding coach told me that I was allowed to hang off more yesterday (he wanted to take it easy) then my knee would have been down in three corners yesterday. Sadly, he's told me that i'm only allowed to go nipple over gas-cap (as you can see, i also get to use that as a point of contact for stability). On the mini-bikes last year, i was hanging off like a monkey, and dragging on every corner.

The girl on the blue CBR in front of me.... she had me in EVERY straight. And since I was in green-novice class, we were only allowed to pass in straights, but I had her in every corner and stayed on her rear tire or just front tire to rear tire for the whole course... and it was soooooo frustrating!! She went to every track day and school last year, and I was soooo intimidated thinking that she was going to tool me out there. I was happily mistaken
                    I told her in the paddock that she out-accelerated me on the straights, but I was on her for the rest of the course in the pits, and asked her if she felt okay about me passing her, and she said yes. The next session I lapped her lol She left after that. Poor girl.

Brant- this is Alberta... it has snowed every month of the year here. I doubt we're done with winter yet.
                    Last edited by kat_kitten; 04-17-2010, 10:54 AM.
                    the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                    [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Awesome. Thanks for sharing.
                      -Izzy

"If you're gonna be a turd, go lay on the lawn."
                      -My wife

Comment

Great pics, looks like you had a blast.
                        Kyle

Comment

Sex Panther cologne -- 60% of the time, it works every time

Comment

Faster *****cat kill kill!

See My Garage for mods...
                            T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
                            Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

AWESOME job! I HAVE b@lls and won't lean like you do, LoL!!! Keep it up!
                              sigpic

"* JayBell notes that this appears to be a UNscheduled hazing of Mike "Looseplugs McStabbyfoot" Fitzpatrick"

2004 Katana 600 - Bought 01/06/2017

1993 Katana 600 - Traded for a truck.
                              2004 Katana 600 - Gone
                              2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

Working...
                              X