Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reccomended best oil for 2006

suzi kat? and can I do it myself??? thx

motor oil that is!!!!!!!

also where do I get it online or just parts store? what air filter is best and sparkplug/ brakepads im gtn this baby ready for summer thanx guys for helping me out!
    Last edited by KatanaStud; 06-08-2012, 10:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If I aint riding my kat im pulling magic trix out of my hat!
    «on the soccer field of course»

You've been a member since August... Have you read any threads?
    1992- project katfighter
    2005- GSXR750
    2001- TL1000R
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
    www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

you're getting your bike ready for summer in June?

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post

you're getting your bike ready for summer in June?
        And I thought I was bad...I've at least gone through 3/4 tank of gas this far...
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

my thinking is that anything that is mounted externally on the bike is a no brainer to work on . internally . different story, with me any way .
          im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

lol remember my summer here in central texas is july august september where its 105_110 on a normal day not 80 and saying its hot like some people up north hahahaaaa
            If I aint riding my kat im pulling magic trix out of my hat!
            «on the soccer field of course»

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaStud View Post
              lol remember my summer here in central texas is july august september where its 105_110 on a normal day not 80 and saying its hot like some people up north hahahaaaa
              So you change your oil halfway through the season every season because of the temps?

Why not just run high quality oil all season?
              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
              Originally posted by soulless kaos
              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
              X