X

OK...I want JR's phone number

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK...I want JR's phone number

My JR Highside jacket did its job...but where the white and black leather attaches on the back...it split at the seam

my gear looks great, hardly any abrassion...but I think that this is a defect...hope they will replace it, sine i have bought a full leather suit, a Pheonix jacket and pants, blaster boots, gloves and a ballistic jacket from them

And here I thought you were lookin for MY number.... shucks.

check this out dude.... http://www.joerocket.com/contact_us/warranty.cfm

Comment

Thanks....your a swell guy!

said NOT covered by crashing....well...thats just silly!

I am still going to call them...hope they cover it..if not....I'll punch all of them in the throat!

Comment

If you get the chance I'd (and alot of ppl here maybe) would be interested in some pics of your gear and some details of the crash.

Keep it "vague" if need be, but it would be of interest to the others wearing Highside suits. There were several guys with them at KP.
        Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by Range
          Thanks....your a swell guy!

said NOT covered by crashing....well...thats just silly!

I am still going to call them...hope they cover it..if not....I'll punch all of them in the throat!
          Dave, I spoke to a Danielle Lazure (not sure of the last name). She's the one who handles the warranty issues for Canada at JR. I can't say that she will honour the warranty since you crashed with the gear on but when I spoke to her a few weeks ago she was quite understanding. I told her I was disappointed with the jacket (color bleeding) but that I heard that their service was awesome and was hoping they could do something for me. Next thing I knew, I was told that I could return the jacket under warranty. It turns out the yellow jacket do this.

I think it's all in how you approach her. That will determine if they will honour the warranty. As you said, all your gear is JR and I'm sure she'd appreciate knowing this as well. Hell, I bought a JR suit just cause I saw how good yours and Haggisman's suit looked (mine looks better though )

Good luck.

Comment

Note that the separation at the seams on the JR Highside suits is a publically noted flaw (a couple different magazines I read have noted it when the test riders went down, including Bike (UK)).

On the other hand, I've had nothing but good experiences with their exterior seams on the jackets (zipper seam is a different story, but that could have been caused over time by weight gain... I got a size bigger and took it as a hint).

Cheers
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Re: OK...I want JR's phone number

Originally posted by Range
              My JR Highside jacket did its job...but where the white and black leather attaches on the back...it split at the seam

my gear looks great, hardly any abrassion...but I think that this is a defect...hope they will replace it, sine i have bought a full leather suit, a Pheonix jacket and pants, blaster boots, gloves and a ballistic jacket from them
              I called them when I crashed my kat, the zipper on my phoenix jacket split when I hit. I sent it to them they replaced the zipper for freee and sent me a butt load of stickers and a t-shirt. it only cost me shipping to them.

Comment

Working...
              X