X

I know it's been a while

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know it's been a while

What ever happened to the gentleman who was doing a Kat build a couple of years ago... had an absolutely beautiful 1000 Honda RR with super trick parts and work done to it? Is he still on site and did he finish the Kat... pics anywhere?
    Thanks

That narrows it down....
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Will this help?
      Attached Files

Comment

Then again... at my age who knows... I could be dreaming... or even on the wrong site.... if so sorry.

If you look reeeeal carefully, behind the honda on the bike lift, there is a vintage Kat... obvious of course to those in the know.
        Last edited by oldkatman; 05-12-2010, 05:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

suzukiray?
          -Steve

sigpic

Comment

NOT me! Nothing but SUZUKIS!!! in my garage! Ray.
            85GS1150E 83GS1100SD 83GS1100ES 82GS1000SZ 96GSXR1500DRAGBIKE 96GSXR1400DRAGBIKE 90GSXR1166DRAGBIKE 05SDG110PITBIKE & 8 QUADS!!! "Life is tough! It's even tougher when you're stupid!" John Wayne

Comment

-Steve

sigpic

Comment

Only for Kats made PRIOR to 1988. Pics, Sightings, General Information, Questions;
                if it has to do with vintage katana's you'll find it here.
                Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

I`m still here. Got sidetracked doing a build up of my CB1100F. The Kat is in limbo at the moment waiting for an infusion of cash and creativity.
                  1986 VF1000R
                  1986 VF1000R
                  1984 VF1000F
                  1983 CB1100F
                  1983 GS1100S Katana

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even
                  though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who
                  neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight
                  that knows not victory nor defeat."

Comment

Originally posted by vf1000rs View Post
                    I`m still here. Got sidetracked doing a build up of my CB1100F. The Kat is in limbo at the moment waiting for an infusion of cash and creativity.
                    I still want to own your VF1000R

Comment

Originally posted by Waltari View Post
                      I still want to own your VF1000R
                      Thanks, I think...

That one`s going to the grave with me.
                      1986 VF1000R
                      1986 VF1000R
                      1984 VF1000F
                      1983 CB1100F
                      1983 GS1100S Katana

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even
                      though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who
                      neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight
                      that knows not victory nor defeat."

Comment

Working...
                      X