Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried these brake pads?

I'm in need of a new set of rear brake pads and came across these:

any opinions?

I would not trust my life to a set of 15 dollar brake pads, and certainly not the 5 dollar ones.

Also, my Web of Trust has that site rated as hella red, which is not a good thing.

Comment

I have ordered a lot of stuff from D2Moto over the years. The integrated tails lights are just OK. Gloves are fantastic. Great prices on K&N oil filters when on sale ... but ...

I recently ordered mirrors - they are crap. The carbon look is completely different on each mirror and they vibrate - make that wobble - so much they are useless. Because I was outside the time frame for their return policy, they offered to do nothing even though the mirrors are obviously faulty.

Also ordered a set of those brake pads. One of them was deformed badly. At least this time they replaced it immediately. Not sure yet if they will be going on the bike.

Conclusion ... I would buy brand name products through them and the Volar gloves, but nothing else.

Comment

I'd buy the heck out of those rear pads. Not like I use the rears all that much anyways, and the last thing most people need is hard grabbing rear brakes.

As for the fronts... I've pretty much decided I'll stick with Carbon Lorain or Versah pads.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
          I'd buy the heck out of those rear pads. Not like I use the rears all that much anyways, and the last thing most people need is hard grabbing rear brakes.

As for the fronts... I've pretty much decided I'll stick with Carbon Lorain or Versah pads.

Krey

+1 rear pads are pretty much just for show.
          When all else fails get a bigger hammer

Comment

Working...
          X