No announcement yet.
X

Twins!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pair you have there. Go ride the hell of them.
    Originally posted by chrisgreer23
    Looks like Crash has lived up to his name.
    2000 Kat 600 Totaled, Parting out WHAT DO YOU NEED
    1983 Suzuki GR650- Sold
    2006 Suzuki SV1000S- Gone but never forgotten
    1967 Pontiac Firebird Convertible-The other project 350/4 spd and some stuff

Comment

Nice pair you have there
      sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

kool

your a good dadmy bought mine to for my birthday 2 years ago.

Comment

I'd like to see my son work for a bike. That way he would appreciate it more. So I told him that both bikes are mine. If he wants to buy one from me he can. If he doesn't, that is ok too. I've got four younger girls coming of age who would like to learn, and this way I would have extra bike for them. In the meantime, it gives him something to ride and me someone to ride with

Comment

Your a lucky Man, would love my Son to even take a little interest in bikes..... Only interested in Girl's and Cars at min' lol.....
            sigpic“It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.”

Comment

Noice!
              99 Ford F150 4x4
              04 Mustang GT
              2010 Camaro SS
              06 GSX600F
              sigpic

Comment

Sweet! And what an awesome dad you are. My dad gave me the riding bug when I was a little kid. Unfortunately, he hasn't had a bike since I've been riding. But now he's got a '79 Honda CBX that he'll be restoring this winter. I can't wait to go out riding with my dad.
                "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." Helen Keller

Comment

Working...
                X