X

Just bought a 2004 Katana 750

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice bro!!!!

looks real good bro just dont lay it down and screw it up you got white and i'm black so if your ever in ga give me a buzz 4789935841 then we can ride together would make some awesome picture for the site.

Comment

nice bike

Comment

Nice looking bike but I think it would look better without the decals. I equate all the decals with putting a huge spoiler on a 92 Accord. Kinda gives it a 'ricer' look. But that's just my opinion. Congrats on the purchase and enjoy the ride bro!
        02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
        90 GSXR 750/1216
        96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
        87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
        sigpic

Comment

Very nice, seems like you got a great deal.

Comment

Smoking
            Green 2000 Suzuki Katana - First Bike - Project Link: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113759

Comment

very nice bike. i like the accent lites. i am going to put some on mine. you should turn a lot of heads.

Comment

I'm about to make some changes to my bike. There are some minor scratches on the gas tank and throughout the bike so I'm going to get it all re-painted. I'm going to keep it Pearl White. I'm also going to get the rear grab bar painted Pearl White as well. The bike was originally grey and the previous owner left the grab handle the original color.

I actually like the Japanese Kanji decals, so I may stick with them. The Kanji basically says the same thing that the original decals would have said (Suzuki, Katana, and 750) except for in Japanese. I'm not in love with the Dragon decals however. I'm trying to figure out what I should put in place of the dragons, if anything. I'll post new pictures when I it's all finished.

The more I think about it, I may have the grab handle painted red to match the red of the passenger seat and give the bike more contrast.
                Last edited by Solomon; 12-17-2010, 09:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Solomon, ya should have gone with GladKat for a handle... Ya know, the man from Glad
                  2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
                  2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
                  1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
                  1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
                  1973 Honda cb350 - sold

Comment

I don't know what GladKat is, but I haven't started on it so I still have time to change my mind. I'm leaning toward a red or red/white combination.

Comment

Nice looking Kat. Where about in Tampa are you? I'm in the New Tampa area.
                      Originally posted by chrisgreer23
                      Looks like Crash has lived up to his name.
                      2000 Kat 600 Totaled, Parting out WHAT DO YOU NEED
                      1983 Suzuki GR650- Sold
                      2006 Suzuki SV1000S- Gone but never forgotten
                      1967 Pontiac Firebird Convertible-The other project 350/4 spd and some stuff

Comment

I live in Riverview.

Comment

Working...
                        X