No announcement yet.
X

Just bought a 2004 Katana 750

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realy nice bike! But i agree with tindallt you need to make it sound as good as it looks. the stock pipe doesnt do it justice.
    Check these out D&D and some Yosh

Last edited by Rebel; 09-02-2010, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Love the bike. Get a new can. Yoshi is right for it. D and D if you want half of the county to know you are coming
      ...peaking from under a sleeping bag..."Hi, I'm Zuma"

I'm already in a club but we have Bombers, Fighters and Big Friggin Guns!!!

Comment

Beautiful bike. I think you practically stole it for that price. Nice deal. As others have said only thing left is a pipe. I think a definite candidate for KOTM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMax View Post
          Beautiful bike. I think you practically stole it for that price. Nice deal. As others have said only thing left is a pipe. I think a definite candidate for KOTM.
          I won't be eligible for KOTM until September 2011 so maybe I'll have a new exhaust pipe by then. Thank all of you for the compliments.

Comment

Get a good lock and never leave it alone.........

Nice!
            sigpic
            98 Katana 750 89 Katana 600
            Corbin Gunfighter & Scorpion Pipe

Comment

Originally posted by DreKat View Post
              wish my Kat came with a clock
              x3!

Can a clock easily be added to the models that did not come with them or is the connections for the clock eliminated when the option was not ordered?
              My Kat is a 1998 750.
              1998 Suzuki Katana 750, GSX750F, black, 13,2XX miles, stage-I jet kit, NGK IX iridium spark plugs, ...
              1969-1/2 Dodge Super Bee, A12, 440 Six Pack, 4-speed, Dana 60 rear axle, Butterscotch w/black stripe, black interior
              1974 Plymouth 'Gold' Duster, 225 slant six, automatic, hood scoop, rear spoiler, aluminum wheels ... performance looks set up for daily driving

Comment

Funny you should mention locks. I was just online looking at disc locks.

Comment

I picked up a Xena XZZ6L today. I figure that it is a lot better than not having anything at all.

Comment

nice looking kat!
                    Godspeed
                    CSBA #1167
                    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

what a sweet looking ride! the accents and the white scream "Watch Me!"

Comment

Nice paint, any performance mods?

4k could have bought you a SS
                        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                        Originally posted by soulless kaos
                        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
                          Nice paint, any performance mods?

4k could have bought you a SS
                          This is my first bike and I'm not sure what an SS is. I don't think that he made very many performance modifications. Heck, he only put 2,500 miles on it over the course of 6 years. Being that this was my first bike, I really didn't want anything too souped up. I was actually looking at getting a Ninja 650R, but when I came across this bike I figured that it was a good choice being that I wouldn't outgrow it as fast as a 650R. The guy that I bought the bike from called me today and said that he found a bunch of paperwork for the bike (owner's manual, mantainance log, etc.) that he'll send me in the mail. So I'm very pleased with the purchase.

Comment

thats is a sweet looking katana man. i love the color that the guy chose. and i agree with everyone on here when they say you need a pipe now.
                            '01 600 Kat w/ Vance and Hines Pipe

Comment

very nice kat! one of the best ive seen. Hmmm, maybe i should paint mine white
                              sigpic
                              If everyone rode motorcycles there wouldn't be so many idiot drivers

Comment

Sweet! White bikes rock, but the decals don't... Just my opinion. But I actually do like the decal onthe cowl.

Comment

Working...
                                X