No announcement yet.
X

Just sold my first bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss my first ride too. A GL1100. I've never been on a bike as comfy as that yet.

Comment

Hey, we should start an SRX250 forum. Is it just Duff and I that have one, or are there others?
      '97 YZF1000R, '98 & '02 Bandit 1200's, '72 XS-2, '97 CBR900RR Project, '85 700 Interceptor, '75 RD350

Comment

well i dont have one right now but i would love to buy it back ....we can be our on lil crew man

Comment

My first bike was a 1979 Yamaha Enduro 250. I bought it when I was like 13 from this real dumb kid down the street for $2.00. Yes I did mean two dollars. Anyway the thing didn't start so I tore the whole thing apart. Before I could get it back together my dad cut the frame into a bounch of pieces cause he said it was taking up too much room in the shed. I was mad about that for years. I later found out my mom made him do it cause she thought it was too dangerous. Man that hurt real bad though. I was just a kid and they cut my baby into pieces.

Comment

Talking about 250's... Ever seen a 1988 CBX250? This was my second bike (after my Vespa NV150) and the one that I've keept the longer. Looking this one go was really painfull, but nothing that a EX500 couldn't fix.
            D&K

Comment

Working...
            X