X

1st post! 98 Kat 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st post! 98 Kat 600

Hello everybody! My name is Tony, im 20, live in Wisconsin.
    First street legal bike owned I got when I was 18 and it was a DR650.
    But it just wasn't what I wanted so now i'm rockin this 1998 kat 600, now with 32K miles, Bought it in May of 2012.
    I wish it had more power sometimes but overall, very pleased with the bike. plenty quick and hella comfortable!

The only thing I had done to it at this point was paint the glasses,smirk on the front.
    I hated the red, didn't like the yellow turn signals either, and the sun faded white/aluminum color rims so I fixed that this last winter. Not the best paint job, it's orange pealy and has some light spots but only the 2nd thing i've painted, no clear coat either so I haven't buffed it.

Just a mixture of a dark green I had and a bunch of metallic.

One day tragedy struck and the bike tipped over at a gas station (on the right side oddly enough.So I did some scratch cover up painting, and since I have this childish Spider-Man obsession I painted a web on it

So far everything I've done to the bike is Paint, LED headlights, and a oil cooler sprayer thing that's still in the testing phase.

My only mod plans now are to get the 03+ tail section since i hate my "butt plug taillight" otherwise new chain/sprocket, tires, hand grips, and handle bar ends

I'm not very good at forum stuff yet, like i have no idea why 1 picture is posted on the thread and also as a attachment... sorry
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BigTony93; 08-30-2013, 06:19 PM.

Welcome to KR!
    sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
    1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
    2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
    First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
    Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

looked nice before and after

Comment

Working...
      X