Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Whats your "Most ridiculous getting pulled over story"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your "Most ridiculous getting pulled over story"?

lets here em!!

Good topic, but every time I've been pulled over on a bike, I've deserved it.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

just for doing this .

Comment

I plead the 5th. They couldn't prove it.

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

not having a licsence plate

exciting, i know
          Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
          Current Bikes:
          1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

where do i start? it would take too much space! i've slowed down in my old age
            never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Pulled onto a road, accelerated to 45 in first, shifted straight up to 6th before letting clutch out and cruised. Pulled over in .1 miles from that point by a trooper... who proceded to write me a ticket for "reckless, estimated speed 98+".

Went to court, and got the good ole boy treatment, and the lying trooper on the stand.

Walked away with a wife telling the trooper she'll never tell me to stop for the arse holes again.

Krey
              93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

we already have one of these....I know I started it a long time ago

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

getting a ticket/pulled over doesn't always involve speeding....

Comment

This one is the one that "broke me" of foolishness ...

This one dates back to 1996 a buddy of mine and myself were headed to Carrollton, Ga going out I-20 at a fairly "brisk" pace. We were on our way to "re-stock the store with green veggies". That was just a speeding ticket (85 in 60). There would have been a real problem if we were pulled on the way back but we knew not to run like that "dirty".

Good topic, but every time I've been pulled over on a bike, I've deserved it.
                    Yeah ... when I finally got honest with myself, I found that to be true for me as well.
                    Last edited by BIGKAT1100; 10-20-2009, 04:24 PM.
                    The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

i got a warning because i didn't put my foot down at a stop sign. he said i needed to stop alittle longer then wat i did. I did stop he said but not long enough. lol but atleast it was a warning.
                      this is the best icon eva

Comment

Most interesting stop for me was one I never got a ticket for. I was messing around racing light to light riding my old CX500, against my best friends Mustang SVO early one evening. I slowed down pulling up to a red light, and he cut infront of me and blew the red making a right turn without slowing down. I then looked in my mirrors and noticed the gumballs behind me. Once I made the turn I grabbed the brakes so hard the cop had to stop and back up to get beside me (figured I'd try to give my friend a little better head start), at which time he told me to pull over to the curb and wait for him to come back (sure no problem officer.....NOT!!!). By this time my friend had already made another turn a few blocks down the road, so the cop took off after him. Once the cop turned, I pulled away ang when I reached the corner where my friend turned, I didn't see him anymore, so I went home figuring he'd meet me there in a few minutes. Got a call about 3 hours later from my friend saying he was in jail. Pursuit involved 21 cars, 2 bikes and finally a helicopter to get him to pull over. He pulled into a gas station once the spotlight from the heli hit him, shut the car off, then got out and walked around the car for about a minute and a half before the swarm pulled in and took him down.

I was the favorite target of one officer where I grew up (Simi Valley, CA) for a couple years, and got many tickets that were bogus. He used to pull into the local hang out parking lot, and give me tickets for stuff like bald tires (when it was plainly visible that I had brand new tires on the car), bad turn signals (signed off 3 minutes later at the police station right across the street), etc etc. One time he was parked up the road from the freeway off ramp I had just taken, and the wife pointed him out to me as I made my left turn from the ramp through the intersecton. A soon as he saw me, he pulled out, and pulled me over and issued me a ticket for 75 in a 55, claiming he was behind me getting on the freeway at the last on ramp, and clocked me in the slow laneas I passed him. When I passed that onramp, I was actually in the fast lane traveling somewhere over 100mph. lol
                        Last edited by Psycho1; 10-20-2009, 04:54 PM.
                        John,
                        '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
                        sigpic

Comment

Geez.....wouldn't know where to start. I've been pretty lucky on the bikes as I've never gotten a ticket yet. I did manage to get pulled over a few times for speeding, but was lucky enough to have a decent officer.... both times (and no radar proof), they also rode sport-bikes, one was a former student, and I live in a fairly small community.
                          The one time this summer that I did get pulled over by an idiot leo wasn't on a bike but coming back from playing golf with my son and got stopped at a road-side check for alcohol. We had an awesome day and I confess.....when he asked if we had anything to drink, I said, " no, but we were going home to work on it." This guy didn't even shave yet, had no sense of humour, and proceeded to pull me over to the side of the HWY. I wasn't impressed as neither one of us had anything to drink all day. I happened to be smoking at the time, and I flipped my butt onto the road....he said..."I could cite you for littering and you're smoking illegal cigarettes....I can call the RCMP and have your Jeep impounded." To make a long story short..... I got off on that one too.
                          Here's the rub. A police officer got busted for wreckless driving........ when I heard that on the radio, all I could think was "karma".
                          I found out later from my son, who has a Law and Security degree that he was abusing his powers. I also found out that if I preface anything I say with "I think", you can't be held accountable. Such as, "I think you're an azzhole".
                          I'll keep that in mind.
                          sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                          ------------------------------------------
                          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Got pulled over for speeding. I thought it turned to 55 right outside of town but apparently the speed limit didnt go up until you rounded a bend about a mile out of town. Right on the other side of the bend a State Trooper pulled me over for doing 51 in a 35. My bike was literally 3 feet from the 55mph sign. I got a warning.

Not that exciting, but Ive only been pulled over twice my entire life.
                            Originally posted by arsenic
                            93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

How about 42 in a 40...going down hill. Local cop in Northern Maine didn't like AF guys. I found out later that day he had a reputation around the base for pulling GIs over for anything and everything.

2nd place: Pulled up to a 4-way stop. Stopped, let the guy across from me turn left and then started to pull forward. Cop comes over the hill on my right, moving fast so I linger a bit to make sure he's going to hit the brakes. He does so I go on through the intersection only to get pulled over and ticketed for not stopping. Boy, was I mad!
                              Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                              HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Working...
                              X