No announcement yet.
X

Went to the drag strip

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't think a wheelie was an issue, but I'm tellen ya that bike came up quick. I think I rolled it out at about 8k rpms. Also the track is alot stickier then the street. My boots were sticking to the pavement when I was at the starting line.
    2006 GSX600F

Comment

mine came up qucik to

Comment

5'8" 130lbs....... About the only time in my life it's been an advantage!

11.36 on my old 750.

I'll see if I can find the time slip so I can post all the numbers. It was last year.
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

I'm still scared of the wheelie. My friend with his ninja 636 tried launching his bike not long after he bought it, and it came up on him. Granted, his has a lot more power and less weight than mine. I guess i could practice launching on the street for a while. what do you guys think is a good rpm level to launch at on the street and on the track?

Comment

it will be so diffrent at the track!

Comment

Working...
            X