X

1k miles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1k miles

as of april 28th to june 6th, i've rode 1k miles on the kat.

everything is pretty smooth. i've taken two people (petite girls) for a spin around the city just recently. i'm pretty comfortable with the bike, but i'm sure there is room for more.

funny how all my friends ask, "did you drop it yet?" and no i haven't *knock.on.wood*

Re: 1k miles

Originally posted by toezter
    as of april 28th to june 6th, i've rode 1k miles on the kat.

everything is pretty smooth. i've taken two people (petite girls) for a spin around the city just recently. i'm pretty comfortable with the bike, but i'm sure there is room for more.

funny how all my friends ask, "did you drop it yet?" and no i haven't *knock.on.wood*
    room for more petite girls???thats what i am thinking too.you got the right idea

Comment

Is this your first bike?
      Press the attack!

Comment

Congratulations! Mine turned 1600 miles this weekend. It sure gets a lot smoother as you put some miles on it. I noticed that highway driving really helped mine too.

Mileage on mine is a bit lower than when I first got it, but then I'm on it a little more as I get used to it, I'm sure. But I got 54 mpg on a Kat 600 on my highway ride, doing between 55 and 70 mph.
        MikeG
        Central Oregon
        2006 Suzuki GSX600F
        (That's a Katana for non-insurance-agent people!)

Comment

hah yeah, i mean 'room for improvement,' not necessarily room for more people.

this is my first bike. the last motorized two wheel was a 02 yamaha zuma. i probably put over 4k on that within a little over a year.

things have gotten smoother since at first, but i still need to keep the cockiness at an appropriate level.

Comment

2 petite girls and you,the Kat does wonders doesnt it!!

Comment

2 petite girls on the Kat

1 big girl at home

knowing that you can pull honeys in left and rightriceless

Comment

dont jinx yourself with that dropping it talk

Here's to many thousands of happy riding miles

Comment

My Kat was my first bike ever, and I didn't have a drop for about 2 years, and when I did drop it, it wasn't anything serious. But you know what they say, it is not a matter of "Will I" drop it, it is a matter of "When will I" drop it.
                  Kan-O-Gixxer!
                  -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                  -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                  -Ohlins Susupension
                  -Various Other Mods

Comment

yeah, my friend always says there are those that have fallen on a bike and there are those that are going to fall on a bike.

Comment

Working...
                    X