X

D&D for cheap for me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D&D for cheap for me!

Found a smoking deal. 60 bucks included meeting me halfway. Talk about lucky!

Gonna try and put it on this weekend. What do you guys think?

2001 Honda CBR1100XX - Super "Redbird"

Nice but be aware that you just got one of the loudest exhausts out there!!..Ride safe...
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Sounds like you robbed the guy! Yes they are very loud. I used to have a D & D and loved it.
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

I've read the forums about how loud they are, but I figured the line would start to the left if I didn't like it and wanted to sell it near what I paid. I'm sure I'll like it. I don't rev my bike high, it's just mostly my commuter. Not that it won't be loud, but it might be different for me than a lot of people and a lot of people love em, so we'll see. The guy that sold it to me definitely told me it was "piss your neighbors off" loud.
        So is my Mustang though. Luckily I own my house and they can live with it. LOL.

Comment

Just wear some ear plugs and you will be fine. Freeway is where the D & D really screams.
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

Wind is still louder for my ears than the pipe is. Although today might not have been a good test as it was REALLY windy. I got to feel what it was like for a gust to move me over into the other 3rd of the lane.

Comment

wind

Comment

nice deal even if you do not like it you will get more than what you paid for.
                "Wait you are hitting me for something I might do"

Comment

good deal, i'm getting my D&D this week for 100 bucks, but i figure my neighbors hate me anyways because of my mustang so they are just gonna hate me even more
                  f you can read this thank a teacher, if you an read this in English thank a VETERAN

Comment

They will love more trust me.
                    Watch for your Guardian Angel
                    750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

damn i want a good deal on a d&d or two brothers
                      06 KAT 600

Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, Ignorant and Dangerous

Comment

Working...
                      X