X

Have you guys seen this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you guys seen this?

Have you guys seen this? The poster claims it's a guy on a Kat. Hard to tell because the vid quality is so bad. It sounds like a small twin. But nevertheless, I laughed hard at this one..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBtnC6JnifA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBtnC6JnifA[/ame]

poor guy
    Last edited by thenastiestnate; 07-07-2011, 07:19 PM.

Nope, Don't see anything there. Retry the link.
    "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

Originally posted by 1FSTKAT View Post
      Nope, Don't see anything there. Retry the link.
      My bad should be fixed.

Comment

LOL, I've seen something real similar, except the one I saw the guy took out the tree and the track people were not happy.

Comment

He's on a GS500... you can clearly see the frame rail under the tank.

Not a kat, is a twin cylinder bike..

Krey
          93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
            He's on a GS500... you can clearly see the frame rail under the tank.

Not a kat, is a twin cylinder bike..

Krey
            Good eye, I didn't notice till you pointed it out.

Comment

I've always wanted to try and run at a dragstrip, but i'd probably do this on a bike.

Edit*

Did i hear the bike shifting by itself?

Comment

2 bikes generally take off at the stip... I believe you heard the continued run of the other bike.

Krey
                93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Hahah! Nice one.
                  "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

LOL
                    never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Doesn't look like a GS500 to me. That fairing at least is definitely not a GS500 setup. It looks like something significantly earlier. Maybe an old Honda Interceptor, or an FZ750, or something of that vintage.
                      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
                        2 bikes generally take off at the stip... I believe you heard the continued run of the other bike.

Krey
                        Right, i thought he was trying to do his burnout deal and dropped the front brake.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
                          ...Maybe an old Honda Interceptor, or an FZ750, or something of that vintage.
                          Looks like a first-generation Interceptor to me, too.
                          Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Someone claiming to know the rider states 86 FZR6 in oem pearl white paint. Take off the mains left/right, that could fit probably as well.

Hard to confirm 100% with the fuzzy quality of the vid.

Krey
                            93 750 Kat

Comment

That's been out a few years now. I bet he never lives that down.
                              =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                              X