X
X

Anybody need anything from RonAyers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately not. But I do have a friend coming over from Germany for two weeks in the middle of April who would probably be willing to carry stuff back. Postage from the USA is cheap in general anyway; it's usually as cheap per kilogram from the US to Denmark as from Germany to Denmark.
    No problem, was more of a curiosity than me actually needing anything - seems like there's not a lot of europeans on katriders...?
    Have no money to put into the Kat at the moment. Jumped it today for the first time since winter... Mmmm, have I missed riding!!!
    Now: 1999 Kawasaki Ninja ZX9R
    Before: 1998 Suzuki GSX-600F/Katana

Comment

Originally posted by skovsen
      No problem, was more of a curiosity than me actually needing anything - seems like there's not a lot of europeans on katriders...?
      Have no money to put into the Kat at the moment. Jumped it today for the first time since winter... Mmmm, have I missed riding!!!
      Ah, I have riden through Denmark, stayed in Nikøbing Fyord and Cøpenhagen (even got married in Nikobing Fyord, but that's another story). Your country has too many taxes! ( )
      Bring to mind an old joke:
      The Nowegians go to Denmark to buy cheap beer.
      The Danish go to Germany to buy cheap beer.

PS - If I quit going to these KR rallies, I'd probably be more likely to make it back to Europe...

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Re: RonAyers "Group Buy"...

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
        On aftermarket parts like this, the margins are smaller. My price is $46.68, and that's not a big enough difference to mean anything by itself. Shipping is whatever the post office charges for that weight via priority mail, or what they charge + 50 cents for a box via parcel post.
        Nevermind then, but thanks for the offer. I'll hold off and get one later when I have some "spare" cash. I've almost paid off the credit card so I better finish it off before I run it back up again.
        I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
        http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Please tell me you haven't oredered yet!!!!

I would like these part numbers if possible.

94404-08FQ0-YAR

47110-08F80-YAR

Yes, I know this is a big order. I know that it is the tail section and the left fairing. Shipped to my house it was going to be $526. Can you help me any? Thanks a buuuuuuunch!

Comment

Re: Please tell me you haven't oredered yet!!!!

Originally posted by katlover
            I would like these part numbers if possible.
            See your PM's. I can cut about $25 off the price -- the only question is whether you are significantly closer to them than to me (because of the package sizes for a cowl and the shipping costs).

Cheers,
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

JUST A HEADS UP -- ORDERS GO IN THURSDAY AFTERNOON ABOUT 3PM.

Cheers
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I sent a PM to you this morning, I hope yo uget it in time.

bama
                What the deuce!?!

Comment

Originally posted by bamarama
                  I sent a PM to you this morning, I hope yo uget it in time.

bama
                  Got the PM, haven't put in the order yet (delayed by other work).

Guys, I'm not ordering out of pocket here -- if you wanted something, I needed to see some payment in good faith, esp. those of you who haven't met me in person yet.

Cheers,
                  =-= The CyberPoet
                  Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

You got served.....i mean payed.
                    What the deuce!?!

Comment

OK - FINAL POST:

Order placed.
                      Everyone who paypal'd me got everything they asked for in on the order.
                      A couple people I will see in person got their stuff in too.
                      Everybody else missed out (sorry, whatever).

I'll be asking Matt to lock this thread now.

PS - I did order extras of the following items for when people need them:
                      Oil filters (88 - 06)
                      Oil filter wrenches (ditto)
                      Pop-snaps, the plastic suzuki button fastners (both sizes)
                      Tappet adjustment tools (for nut-adjuster valves).
                      Spark plugs for 98+ (either type - irridium & regular).

Cheers
                      =-= The CyberPoet
                      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                      X