No announcement yet.
X

1/4 mile

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no offense gpg but unless your brother is just giving you the whole "brotherly teasing" thing about not being able to ride with him and his buddies when he comes down in the summer. I feel that he's a moron to judge you simply because of the bike you bought, if he were a true motorcyclist he would be happy you got into 2 wheels no matter what it is you bought to exclude you for buying a "lesser" motorcycle in his opinion is plain stupid no matter how fast of a track bike he has.
    Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
    fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
    fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
    girls = yammah
    yammah = a bunch of liars

Comment

black death, i'll get the info from my brother soon haven't talked to him for a couple of weeks.

Comment

The times that have been posted are for the most part accurate, though a few tenths optimistic depending how much you weigh. 7 seconds is very possible for a turbo busa and has been achieved by dozens of people. That said its very unlikely your brothers bike runs 7's if it's street driven, not long rides anyways. If you sink 20 grand into a busa after buying it, do all your own work, make a lot of the parts and have the know how it's doable but anything less than that and it will take more $$...

Comment

no he doesn't really ride the busa for long distances. he uses his other bikes for that but he does trailer his bike around just for showing off and racing people for money. his bike only has 2000 miles on it its a 1999. also it is high 7's

Comment

Working...
          X