No announcement yet.
X

My 88 Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh well the subframe underneath all the fiberglass is some 1 3/4 inch tubing for the frame it's self i thought you were taking about the tail piece it's self
    My computer Tech job in miramichi,nb,canada
    Adaptive Office Solutions

Comment

if you listen to everything on this site, you would go crazy. I think your bike looks great, but keep modding it to your tastes. I too think that the tank section normally hidden behind the plastic fairings looks "off" when exposed, but that is just me....not everyone likes my gorgeous Red Triumph Daytona either, or for that matter, my 82 1100 Katana.

Who am I kidding.....yes they do.

Comment

hahahahaha well its not like i can put the old parts on...seeing how i dont have any of them :P

Comment

Wow...
          Katanasoldier was right.. This came in while I was on vacation! Stellar! Are you still on the site?
          I just opened a SF thread. I think the frame is great!

Oh my, am I gushing?!?!

Comment

Calm down BP, you're gonna blow an O-Ring!!! It is a nce bike, though.

Comment

That Frame is absolutly beautiful!!!!! Very very nice. I like it all man, the undertail R1 exhaust is SWEET!!!!
              Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I don't want a street fighter, but I can say that bike looks great!

I know this thread was dragged out of the depths, but if your still here, keep on keeping on.

I'd love to see some updated pics!
                It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Originally posted by freddie_fred
                  Calm down BP, you're gonna blow an O-Ring!!! It is a nce bike, though.
                  I'm really impressed with the frame. Anyone have a guess on what the filler was? I know he said fiberglas but on the whole surface?

Comment

Hey ok havent been on in a while...bike has some bent valves so its not running right now...really right now it looks the same as it it does in the pics..after/over winter im gona install the acewell that i bought get the rims painted and cleaned up and touch up the paint alittle and get the exhaust done properly and clean looking..but yea its fiberglass and bondo to get it smooth looking on the frame...another thing i have to do is over haul the forks..they bottom out when you hit bumps an then it chooses what way it wants to go...so that needs to be fixed too ..in total this year i got 356miles on her...but thats not bad for only driving her for 3 days....until she decided she was done lol

Comment

Do you still have the Kat Dan???

Comment

good, bump, nice looking fighter

Comment

The frame work is interesting...
                          Should look good, when you're finished

Comment

Working...
                          X