Upgrades are in the Mail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrades are in the Mail

Hey folks,

Just ordered my carbon fiber bar ends, clutch/brake levers, gas cap cover(imatation) and last but not least my Braada solo cowl. Can't wait for them to come.

I am also looking into rear wheel hugger by Power Bronze, yoke and instrument cover (fibra lyte) and heel guards (all Carbon). Hopefully these will be purchased by the end of the week.

I am waiting also going to order the frame sliders from braunstein.

Lastly, I am not sure if I am going to buy the aftermarket carbon look mirrors or get the adhesive carbon and do my own. I like the fact that the OEM mirrors have the rubber boot around the stem of the mirror.
    If any one has a picture of the carbon mirrors on their bike direct me to the post or post a picture.

Do you think thats to much carbon?

You might find that you'll get some vibration off the bars if you go for lighter bar ends, it drove me crazy when I lost my right one after I forgot to put on locktite when I installed a throttle lock.
    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

You can never have too much carbon!
      None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
      -Robert Morrison

"
      well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

Carbon makes it go faster =). Heh.

But seriously, don't think it matters whether anyone thinks it's to much or even not enough, it's your bike man, do whatever you want to do to make it your own and have a blast.

Myself, I love the look of CF, I'd CF my entire bike if I could afford it. I'm sure most people would cringe at that but it's all a matter of personal taste. Either way, be sure to take pics and share when everything is in and on. I'd really like to know how they turn out.

Comment

Upgrades are in the Mail

I didn't think about the weight of the bar ends. They look like the same size as the original but not sure about the weight. If I get the vibration, I will go back to my original and carbon tape them if I must.

I am trying my best not to order anything else until my other parts start coming in. I have my parts list right by the computer so when a part comes in I will order another.

I will post pictures as as I progress.

Comment

Upgrades are in the Mail

Hey folks couldn't wait. I just order three more pieces. I ordered my carbon yoke protector, instrument surround and the best part the rear tail hugger.

I am just in wait mode until they all arrive. These pieces should keep me busy and content until I can order my exhaust system.

Holler at you later.

Comment

PAUL
              93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

Upgrades are in the Mail

Man that mirror is hot. Is that tape on mirror? I think you help me make up my mind about the carbon mirror.

The clutch/brake levers arrived today. I am going to wait until a few more parts arrive before I start installing.

Thanks for the pick.

Comment

Working...
                X