X

So I had a good night friday!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I had a good night friday!!!

As those who were in the Shout Box on Friday know, I had gone out for a ride with some of my "boys".
    The ride was good, not incredibly long, but had a good time, went to the beach met with some other bikers...basically had some fun...Well after I had gotten home I was a bit tired so I drifted away to sleep on the couch...About 300 saturday morning I was awoken by this sound (tires a squeeling, and a loud boom)...what the hell was that....
    I looked out the front window...All is quiet, nothing looks unusual. Owell back to dream land... 330 AM....BOOM... what the hell is going on...as I unlock the front door I hear an engine racing...out the front door I go, this time with my dept...issued .40 cal glock....(take no chances) Mother ****** my mailbox is in slivers scattered down the road....My neighbors box is in the same disarray. Bastarz...Then I see the grass...Tire marks...darn drunk drivers....well I call the local PD and let them know whats going on..."OK we'll have some one out there shortly." yeah whatever.. guess I will be replacing my mailbox today....
    Saturday afternoon after going to the local Pop Warner games and arriving home, my doorbell rings. its about 1 PM. mailman is here to give me my mail...I open the door and there is this kid standing there weighing all of 120 pounds. This kid is just a shakin....he says as calmly as possible.."hello sir I am the one who broke your mailbox." Now my first thought is to pummel this little punk...but I didn't...He proceeds to tell me that he had been drinking last night and thought it would be fun to "run over" some boxes. Well after about 7 boxes he ran into the snobs down the street. Their box is about 12 inches in diameter and is solid concrete with steel reinforced bars. He totaled his jeep he was using, and it is sitting down the street on the side of the road...
    So to make a looooooooooooooonggggggg story short...The punk ended up not only destroying his jeep, but had to replace every box in the area he hit...I talked to the PD who said it was around 10 boxes in all. All the victims said the same thing "replace it and we wont file charges." He ended up spending close to $1000.00 to fix all these boxes. The funny thing to me is I was gonna do that today anyway...Thanks buddy you saved me some $$$$$... 8)
    "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

noway id let him off, id file charges. forget the box, what if You happen to have been standing out there. lil drunk kid could have killed you pulling that stunt.

id string him up.
    03 katanika

Comment

I see your point, and I agree, however noone got hurt and I did get a new box...I am not one to beat a dead horse. He owned up to it, which was good...He fixed it, replaced it with a much nicer one at that. I am satisfied. Besides I ran his record (criminal, driving) and I know where he lives. I just happen to patrol the same area....Tee Hee...I don't think I'll have to worry about him anymore.
      "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

THAT was funny!

Yeah, at first thought I was like "hang him"............then I thought about it, and said, hey, he DID confess. Eating crow and having to replace all those will probably teach him well................plus everybody knows now who did it, so he's dead meat if he ever gets the urge again!

I'd say let him off............he paid his fine![/b]
        I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
        Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
        Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

HAHAHA, learned his lesson I'd hope.
          gotta give some credit for him owning up, had to be hard.

Everyone calls for courts and suing, I see teach him a lesson about WHY not to do these things, lecture him when he's fixing your mailbox.
          it'll be far worse than a day in court for him and alot better for you
          Live and Lean.
          When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
          "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
          Romans 3:23

Comment

So what i want to know is....who made him confess? Did he do this on his own? or was he made to do it? Guess it does not matter since he showed up at your door step and confessed.

Just glad you did not shoot him with your BIG gun

KCCO!!!
            Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I was sitting there eating and thought...OMG I could be eating one of the slow learners!"

Comment

He showed up at my door and sang like a canary... I guess what happened is that when he hit the concrete box he passed out in his car. Well when the PoPo showed up they tested him for DUI and everything, but for some reason he was not arrested....They (police) showed up at my house on saturday, but I was not there. They made their rounds to all the homes and made the same deal with everyone else. I did lecture him a bit, and let him know who I was and that he was lucky to meet me as he did, and not while I was working. That would of been a different story. The box has since been replaced...he did a good job, and spent about 75 on mine...thats cool to me seeing as though the one he broke only cost me 35...there are some who would say throw the book at him, but I think more good was done this way...I am confident I won't deal with him again. He had a friend with him, but would not give him up. Says alot to me though that he would take all the blame for being the wheelman even though someone else was in the car enjoying the ride. Just my opinion...

Comment

Working...
              X