X

Lets see your StreetFighter Kat!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets see your StreetFighter Kat!!!

I am thinking about turning my Kat into a Street Fighter... Just wanted to see if there were others to already beat me to it and what approach you took!

-1990 Suzuki Katana GSXF1100
    -2007 BMW 335xi (Retired )
    -2008 Audi S5
    -2010 Land Rover Range Rover

Comment

This is mine
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

you still have that i thought you sold it??
        time to nut up or shut up
        Originally posted by Rican Katgrl
        The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990gsx 600 View Post
          you still have that i thought you sold it??
          Nope. I sold the XJ, and I put the Kat on the market for a little bit, but I pulled it once I left the country (3 months ago). It's a good thing, too, because my car situation is shaky in Ohio, so I'll need it until I get that figured out!
          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X