X

Chrome "GSXF" badge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome "GSXF" badge

Anyone know where to get a pair of those cool "GSXF" badges that are thick chrome material?

I've seen them on a few bikes on here that have been heavily modded and I like the look. I need to repaint my plastics because I'm slowly getting rid of the evidence of my bike ever being dropped... But I don't want to go back to straight decals/stickers.

If anyone has some for sale or knows where to get them, speak now! Thanks!
    2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
    - Aaron

Originally posted by Aaron-71 View Post
    Anyone know where to get a pair of those cool "GSXF" badges that are thick chrome material?

I've seen them on a few bikes on here that have been heavily modded and I like the look. I need to repaint my plastics because I'm slowly getting rid of the evidence of my bike ever being dropped... But I don't want to go back to straight decals/stickers.

If anyone has some for sale or knows where to get them, speak now! Thanks!

KatRiders.com conversations about Suzuki Katanas
    and the days spent riding them. Includes Vintage Kats, Street Fighters, 1100 Kats Only, and Long Term Projects.

krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Thanks Krey.
      2005 Suzuki Katana GSX 600
      - Aaron

Comment

Incase anybody else wants these and cant get in contact with Tokalosh
        theres a company in europe that does them also
        CMSNL specializes in Honda Motorcycle Parts, Kawasaki Motorcycle Parts, Yamaha and Suzuki OEM and Aftermarket Motorcycle Parts for Classic Bikes, Dirt Bikes, ATV's, Snowmobiles and more

Comment

Working...
        X