X

Quick fairing question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick fairing question

I read the sticky on fairings, and what im curious about is will pre 750 (front) fairings fit onto a pree 600? I understand the tails are diff, but i couldnt clearly understand if the fronts were a direct swap.

Basicly i see more 750 fairings than i do 600 so if they will fit without any mods then why not get some.

Originally posted by imprtkid04 View Post
    I read the sticky on fairings, and what im curious about is will pre 750 (front) fairings fit onto a pree 600? I understand the tails are diff, but i couldnt clearly understand if the fronts were a direct swap.

Basicly i see more 750 fairings than i do 600 so if they will fit without any mods then why not get some.
    They are the same.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Ok, thanks. Just making sure

Comment

both the 600 and 750 of the pre 98 models can use the same front fairings. im currently in need looking for 750 rear fairing and brake light. i cant find any. if you know of someone or some where shoot me a link or a number. i got a 600 rear on my bike now. and if they have a complete set front to back im interested in that too

Comment

Originally posted by nikiapria1 View Post
          both the 600 and 750 of the pre 98 models can use the same front fairings. im currently in need looking for 750 rear fairing and brake light. i cant find any. if you know of someone or some where shoot me a link or a number. i got a 600 rear on my bike now. and if they have a complete set front to back im interested in that too

Why not just keep the 600?
          Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

the 600 rear doesnt fit perfectly. and i can still see some of the rear sub frame. im trying to get her back to stock

Comment

Working...
            X