Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tdrcomm
    Mojoe, that bike looked great. Good job no matter the emotional outcome. :
    Thanks Tom....appreciate that.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Wow all the work only to have both the bike and the babe taken away from you in the same day. All the satisfaction of getting it ready for inspection and having it pass must have all got shot to hell when they both left

Better things lay ahead dude, keep your chin up and ride the wind. Like I always say, riding is great therapy for a broken heart, or pretty much anything else for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
        Wow all the work only to have both the bike and the babe taken away from you in the same day. All the satisfaction of getting it ready for inspection and having it pass must have all got shot to hell when they both left

Better things lay ahead dude, keep your chin up and ride the wind. Like I always say, riding is great therapy for a broken heart, or pretty much anything else for that matter.
        well Matt....yes it was a crappy thing. But you know what? There are alot worse things in life that I have been through and came out fine.
        And yup...better things do lie ahead. Like they say, the heart wants what the heart wants......but I also think your heart can lead you astray if you listen to it too much. The truth is, I can do better, and I know this. So until the right one comes along, I am back to my ol' dawg self and enjoyin' every minute of it...lol

in fact, I am putting all that wasted energy into the 82 kat. you will start seeing some picks of the progress very shortly

Thanks for the encouragement bud
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
        X