X

Member help ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member help ?

Hey guys and gals. On July 18th, I bought a part off Ebay from somebody I am pretty sure is a member here, [email protected].

The auction said he would be out of town until the 24th, it's a few days past that and I haven't heard any reply yet .... just wondering as tight a group as we are if somebody maybe knows if his trip got extended ?

I'm down until the clutch cable gets here, so I am jonesin' to ride ....

Thanks y'all

Yeah he was out of town on a trip. He should be back this weekend. He will get the part out to you as soon as he comes back. He has those things in stock so no biggie.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Mod, Yes his trip got a little extended. I belive he is headed home now.

Braada is one of the owners of this site so most of us know him here.

I am sure he will be sending you your part soon.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

thanks guys !

8)

Comment

He's a nice long vacation so Im sure he's jonsein to to get back to work too

Comment

Jeez as if going back to work after a week at the rally wasn't bad enough...he also went for another week. I would probably just quit my job when I got back if I was him because I would be used to not working

Comment

It was hard enough going back to work on monday, I woke up monday morning ready for the riders meeting and to head out on the Cherohala only to realize I had to go to work instead

Comment

Jeez as if going back to work after a week at the rally wasn't bad enough...he also went for another week. I would probably just quit my job when I got back if I was him because I would be used to not working

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                  It was hard enough going back to work on monday, I woke up monday morning ready for the riders meeting and to head out on the Cherohala only to realize I had to go to work instead
                  "Hey, boss, can't make it in today... got a really bad case of degenerative cyclomania complicated by the warm summer temps. It's not that I couldn't function at all -- slow, distacted, but some -- it's that it is highly contagious and if I'm not careful, everyone in the place will be out with it, at least as long as the warm temps hold out!"

Cheers,
                  =-= The CyberPoet
                  Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

No worries ordering parts from Jim, you just caught him at vacation time. I usually get stuff from him in 2-3 days, so you should get your stuff next week.
                      -Steve

sigpic
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
                      X