X

Profile photo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile photo!

This is where I'm at so far. 2005 GS500F with added 3M reflective decals. Hope to move up to a Kat! BTW I'm the one that set off the firestorom of posts regarding GS500 vs Kat. But it was great reading!
    LMT

its cool slim sometimes it good to yell and fight cleanses the soul

Comment

Originally posted by Sin
      hell ya.

as for your 500...it is a good little bike. one of the girls in our group last weekend has one, and she has no problem keeping up with the pack. neither did the other 2 ladies on 500 ninjas.

I just restored an 83 gs550......and that also is a peppy little bike.
      it isn't far behind a 600 kat. the kat has 12 more hp than the 83 550....but weighs like 60lbs more. I haven't tried a 600 kat, but just looking at the 2 I get the feeling the 550 is more agile. after riding my heavy ass 1100, hopping on the 550 is almost like hopping on a bicycle with an engine.
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

All is well, no worries.

The GS500 is a good solid bike, I know Sin had one that he turned into a nice track day bike.

Ride safe !

Comment

What's wrong with that bike? Looks thweet to me! That would be an awesome Gap toy.

Comment

Its a nice looking ride.

Comment

Nothing worng with that bike at all!! In fact, I'd be riding the exact model, even down to the color scheme, if the salesman hadn't tried to take me for a ride!!! RIDE SAFE!!!!
              This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
              BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

where are the pics you guys are seeing? I don't see any...or any links to them.
                I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
                  where are the pics you guys are seeing? I don't see any...or any links to them.
                  in the ride profile

Originally posted by Sin
                  What did I do ?
                  - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Yeah , he calls ME that , too . I get all excited cause I think he's talking to YOU , then confused when you're not there .
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I like the looks of the gs500 over the ninja hands down. I think they need to dress up the ninja 500 a little better.

Nice bike and 58mpg advertised, let us know what you get out of it.

Comment

A guy in my development has a yellow/black one and another has the blue/white scheme. Both of them really enjoy it from what Ive talked to them about it and they're quite comfortable and easy to manuever and handle.

Comment

Nice ride
                          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                          JOHN 16:33

Comment

Working...
                          X