Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New exhuast for me !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New exhuast for me !!

After all this time...After all the money saved up and then needing to go somewhere else at the last minute...After all the razzing, ridicule, and comments about my stock exhaust...AFter all the waiting, the hoping, it's finally here and on and it sounds freeking awesome. A brand new Vance & Hines SS2R slipon. Thanks to Keith (Special K) for bringing it down to the rally for me. He also brought the polished engine cover for me as well.

That'saprettynicenewexhaustthatyou'vegotyourselfri ghtthere.Youinswantsomemorerollstowithit?

Life's a beach, high tide comes and goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Naiders
      That'saprettynicenewexhaustthatyou'vegotyourselfri ghtthere.Youinswantsomemorerollstowithit?

I still can't believe we had the same server as last year, but she didnt ask me if I wanted anymore roullz

Comment

Yeah Matt that exhaust looks really nice on there. Man I bet it was hard for you to install it.

Yeah the dinner at Lynn's diner was just as fun as last year. She really put that southern accent out there. Going to Lynn's has to be a yearly thing. Next time we need everyone to go with us.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

STFU Jimmah Atleast I didnt need a translator near as much this year..except when she rambled on for about 30 seconds in some deep woods jibberish that all I got out of was "ice cream"

Comment

haha, yall just have no idea how good that Fried Cheesecake was, that's a definite reorder kinda thing
            Life's a beach, high tide comes and goes.

Comment

ok nice pipe but wheres the gay kiss stickers for it

Comment

so no jet right Matt?

Comment

Correct Joe, no jetting needed...however I told crunchie now that I have the exhaust the Ivan's jetkit is a definate christmas list item

And you Sin, I have some stickers for you to put on that busa !

Comment

Very nice Matt, looks awesome and bet it sounds sweet.
                    I can't beleive you rode for so long with your stock! *cough cough*
                    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

No doubt KG, the first morning after the new pipe was on was just unbelieveable ! It was music to my ears. I pulled up to wheelers that morning and met up with the guys heading out for a waterfalls all day ride, and woobie goes, Hey you like that pipe eh? I was like oh yeah !!!

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                        Originally posted by Naiders

I still can't believe we had the same server as last year, but she didnt ask me if I wanted anymore roullz
                        I still want some apple pie

Oh, and the exhaust sounds nice ( when someone else rides your bike )
                        Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
                        Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I kinda remember as Jimmy and me were installing the exhaust that someone said they were going to make sweet love to the pipe once everyone was sleeping.

Comment

Very nice! Make sure you keep 'er shiny.

Comment

Just shined it up today after I got back from a ride and let it cool down. Dizamn she's a purty pipe :P

Comment

Working...
                              X