X

TLC for my Baby

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLC for my Baby

Well T minus 3 weeks until we leave for the PEI, Nova scotia, New brunswick trip and i just left my kat at a great place for them to install my new Z6's new plugs, clean the air filter, lube up tighten the chain and anything else they come across... she will be ready tomorrow and i have to start doing the break in procedures with the tires.... should be great. Cant wait. Paniers are ready, tank bag is ready, gear is all here, just counting down now and make sure the bike runs good. Hopefully i can post most of the pics up here when i come back for you guys to see.... should be an awesome trip.
    Shiny side up !!!

I will be an awesome trip indeed! If you need help with the pics let me know. Can't wait to see 'em.

Ride safe eh!

Comment

Oddly enough, I am taking the same trip in exactly one week. Shuold be fun, but I hope I dont have any troubles with my new to me Kat. I have put almost 1000 miles on it in the past week as a shake down and havent had even a hint of a problem. Wish me luck!

Comment

Godspeed!
        One who is a Samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night... the fact that he has to die." -- The Code of the Samurai

Comment

As a Nova Scotian transplanted in "Onterrible", I'd like to request lots of East Coast pictures!

Safe rides for both of you!

Cheers
          "The only way out is through."

Comment

Ride safe ya'll... , there goes my southernese from the Gap rally still kickin, eh?

Should be an awesome trip !

Comment

It will be fun.... its a KAT VS R6 trip haha.... seee who wins... but i got my money on the Kat
              Shiny side up !!!

Comment

Originally posted by konradpol
                It will be fun.... its a KAT VS R6 trip haha.... seee who wins... but i got my money on the Kat
                Well, my trip will be at a moderate pace for sure. Just this past week we were working on getting one of the guys bike on the road, and BAM snapped cam chain on the CB750 F. So for 2 days we were desperatly trying to get a new chain in time for the trip with enough time to tear the engine in half to change the chain. But alas, no luck. So we pulled on of the spare bikes out of storage. A wonderfull example of an 82 KZ440.

It may not be fast, but atleast it runs strong.

Comment

take a lot of pictures and post them.

Comment

Working...
                  X