X

GSXF decals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSXF decals

hello everyone,does anyone on here know where to find the gsxf decals?the ones that look like the gsxr decals.or does anyone here make and sell them?thanks

I think there was a guy from Austrailia that said he could get them and ship them out if we were interested...do a search under the Parts section you should be able to find it...
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

If someone has the decals in psd, you should be able to send it to someone with a vinyl cutter and they can make them for you.

If it was during the school year, I'd go down to my old highschool and have the kids make up a batch of them... Maybe it's something to think about when september comes around.

Comment

I found chrome gsxf,and suzuki ecals on ebay...they had all colors...try tricktape also...

Comment

www.tapeworks.com Unless your looking for the badges.
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
          -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
          -Terence

Comment

cool.i have not seen the gsxf there.(on ebay)

Comment

I through mine out : . I didn't think they were worth anything.

Comment

I've seen the GSXF badges in person, they look pretty slick.
                05 GSX-600
                89 zx750r
                04 Honda TRX-450

Comment

ive seen decals for kats on ebay, but they probably suck like everything else you buy on ebay. i wouldnt recommend buying anything off of ebay.

Comment

Comment

Yeah, I bought mine off of ebay. Either search under "Katana decals" or "suzuki". They have them in all different colors
                      Suzuki Katana GSX600F

Comment

I have the raised emblems used in Europe and Australia on my Kat. These are not decals, but 1/4" tall 3d emblems molded to fit the curvature of the 98+ Kat's front fairings. I had ordered a set out of Europe, but after being on back-order for 7 months, I got my $$ back and went through one of our KR brothers in Australia instead... He had it inside a week, and I had it once it arrived here. Bit pricey at $110 or so with shipping, but worth it in my opinion when chicks come up and ask what GSXF stands for, since their BF's ride a GSXR...

See related thread here on the whole "What's it stand for" issue:
                        http://www.katriders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16419

Cheers,
                        =-= The CyberPoet
                        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                        X