X

Rubber Pad on Rear Brake Lever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubber Pad on Rear Brake Lever?

Anyone know where I can pick one up? I have looked on ron ayers and a few others, but unless I am missing something I dont see the lever or the rubber pad on there anywhere.

You must be missing it . But then , so must I , 'cause I can't find it either . But I KNOW someone sells them , because I bought one not too long ago .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

thanks yard, I had to have looked in every single catagory but that one.

Comment

doesn't ronayers.com suck for finding stuff? They told me when i called acouple months ago that they are in the process of redoing the site to make it easier to use.

Comment

Actually I think Ron Ayers is better than Bikebandit..
          Both have feature that allow you to use real words to
          find parts. After all those are Suzuki fiches..
          Blame Suzuki for not being able to find a part..

Comment

Glad I found this thread. Who would have thought the rear brake lever was on the stand fiche page? Idiots...
            -Steve

sigpic
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
            Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

I haven't had that thing in years... I just polished the whole lever and to h@ll with the rubber thingy.

The way I ride on the katana, the rear brake lever could fall off and I wouldn't notice it for a year.
              I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. -- Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

I've thought about that too - although I was thinking of grinding off the rubber retainer at the end first - same with foot pegs and shift lever
                97 Katana 600
                [email protected] (or IM)

Comment

If you're talking about the one on the control lever (that your foot hits):
                  SKU 43151-04701
                  It's about $3

Cheers,
                  =-= The CyberPoet
                  Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by boonders
                    doesn't ronayers.com suck for finding stuff? They told me when i called acouple months ago that they are in the process of redoing the site to make it easier to use.
                    Actually Ron Ayers is not in control of that.. Remember those are Suzi fiches.
                    Also Ron Ayers has the Thumbnail option which make it worlds better than the other guys.. (that helps you find "mis-placed" items like the pedals) Ron Ayer is really the best online fiche site I have found.
                    I could go on...

Comment

I usually keep these in stock all the time...........I used to buy them 6 at a time!!!

PM me if you need one............
                      I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
                      Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
                      Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

yeah, it took me a while to figure it out when I needed a new rear brake lever and that rubber piece.
                        It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Working...
                        X