No announcement yet.
X

Continental contiForce tire review!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just put a set on two days ago. So far they are great. Sooo much better than the macadams. $247 installed. Just drove up and had them put on. Much better ride home than to the shop.
    Current: 1992 Katana 750
    Sold: 2001 Shadow 750

Comment

The new conti force tires installed!

Current: 1992 Katana 750
      Sold: 2001 Shadow 750

Comment

Nice! I like mine! They hug the pavement!
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaSoldier
          Nice! I like mine! They hug the pavement!
          That is illegal over here, you have to stay on the road not the pavement
          Riding 2002 GSX600F for 2 years. UK rider.

Comment

what's the mileage on them. I got about 2500 miles on mine. they seem okay right now. but i Like to heat my tires up before hitting the twisties.
            06 KAT 600

Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, Ignorant and Dangerous

Comment

I have about 1,000 now. I get them warm while on the way out of the base by carving back and forth. It probably freaks people out but I must do it!
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

OK so I'm also looking at getting a set here real soon the Bridgestones have 14000 miles on them and they dont stick for anything not even when they were new. What was the deciding factor for going with the 160/60/17's over the 150/70/17's. I have an 05 and I'm looking at ordering them through ironpony over Tires unlimited.
                sigpic

Comment

The deciding factor for me was that they were OEM size and that is what I was used to riding with. I have zero complaints with these. Last Friday, I got caught in some heavy rain. These things stuck like glue to the road. I have to be careful because I don't want to get too over confident but these things make you feel like you can stick to anything!

Comment

So thats what I'm wondering. 150/70/17's are OEM size but I've noticed there seems to be 50/50 split between 150/70's vs. 160/60's for a 750. I dont really care what the rear size is as long as its round, holds air, stays on the road, and most importantly allows me to enjoy riding. So I'm thinking 150 its OEM size right buy keep in mind I live in Kansas and there dont seem to be many curves around here. Suggestions?
                    sigpic

Comment

150's will make it much easier to scrub to the edges.
                      Pics
                      Pics
                      No pics yet
                      Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Originally posted by atlas750 View Post
                        The new conti force tires installed!

Dude....clip those toenails! LOL!

Comment

I have a set of conti attacks.. Love Em'.... nice ride.. but i herd now that they are coming out with hard centers and soft edges so cornering is good but it doesnt wear as quick on the center( straight)

Comment

just got my new conti's on yesterday, amazing difference.
                            myspace
                            2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

Well I ordered a set of Conti Force tires yesterday. 120/70/17 front and 150/70/17 rear $209.?? w/shipping. My Dunlop's have 14500m rear and 13900 front. They wont even stick to glue. So hopefully hey wll come in soon.
                              sigpic

Comment

You will be happy with them!

Comment

Working...
                                X