The red beast is gone....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The red beast is gone....

Hey all,

I just sold my Katana not 10 minutes ago to a nice young man... Since the last time I posted here (and it's been a while), I've found out my wife is pregnant, and that means a house. Couldn't have both, so, sadly, the Katana had to go... I pimped the site to the buyer of the bike, and hopefully, he'll become a member so the bike can at least stay "in the family," so to speak.

I'll still keep posting, as I've gotten so much good information and humor to leave this place!
    2005 Red Katana 600!

How y'all mom n' 'em?

Shat Happens

Good luck with the house hunting and the bun in the oven. Your life will never be the same once you have kids.
    Kyle

Comment

Congrats..

on the new one,

we have our second coming middle of next month. Sucks about your Kat though..I just bought mine about 2.5 months ago and I totally love it. Riding it and modding it is therapeutic

JL

Comment

You dont need a house..you need your bike !! Now run right out to your dealer and buy yourself another Kat !!

Congrats on the upcoming baby and house purchase, sorry to see the bike had to go. Hopefully you'll be able to get another one someday.

Comment

should have keep the bike and ran like hell!!!!!just kidding congrats

Comment

Gratz on the new baby, should of kept the Kat cuz sometimes when the baby is cryin at night you will just wish you could just get away and go on a relaxing ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Najus
              Gratz on the new baby, should of kept the Kat cuz sometimes when the baby is cryin at night you will just wish you could just get away and go on a relaxing ride.
              the understatement of the year

hey congrats on the new addition. hope you get back in the saddle soon.

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                Hopefully you'll be able to get another one someday.
                Cross your fingers... I hope to get another one someday as well.
                2005 Red Katana 600!

How y'all mom n' 'em?

Comment

Buy an abused Kat real cheap and fix it up,itll give you something to do when you need a little alone time and some piece and quite...believe me I know..all to well..get some beer and wine too!

Comment

Wouldn't the wee new one fit under a nice bunjee net on the back?

Congratulations, that's right, you'll never be the same again, you'll be better! Do whatever the wife needs you to do right now, you can always get a bike later on.

Comment

Re: The red beast is gone....

Originally posted by Katastrophe
                      Hey all,

I just sold my Katana not 10 minutes ago to a nice young man... Since the last time I posted here (and it's been a while), I've found out my wife is pregnant, and that means a house. Couldn't have both, so, sadly, the Katana had to go... I pimped the site to the buyer of the bike, and hopefully, he'll become a member so the bike can at least stay "in the family," so to speak.

I'll still keep posting, as I've gotten so much good information and humor to leave this place!

No Kat

Mod please remove Katastrophe from membership.
                      Just kidding, This place is awesome. If for some crazy reason i get rid of my Kat. I couldnt leave here everyone is very cool here. I have been to a couple other forums and its not as friendly as here. Hopefully there is a Kat in your future brother.

Comment

Re: The red beast is gone....

Originally posted by ArcherDude
                        Hopefully there is a Kat in your future brother.
                        or maybe now that he's gonna be a dad... a goldwing or a harley. just gotta hang in their till the first home re-fi.

Comment

Dude!!!

I agree with some of the other guys..
                          Buy a beater.. Even a ninja 250 fergodsake...

If not every sportbiker in Wemberly is going to be
                          in for it.. You'll be pulling them over just out of envy!!

Comment

I'll never understand the whole, 'need a house, bike must go' thing. Your wife is prego for how long? That is a long time to save! Is 3 or 4 k really a difference maker for a 300k house?

Comment

Working...
                            X