X

back on the road.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back on the road.

so I dont know if anyone remembered but back in May i unfortunately got in an accident with t he kat http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=97717
    anyways its been about 3 months and the bike is finally completely back together in the end i had to repair and replace everything on the right hand side of the bike, new windshield (replaced with the ninja 500 screen) new exhaust (delkavic slip on) and and new right peg, stay, and brake arm. i also had to buy a new helmet and gloves. its been a costly few months but im happy to be back on the road for sure. the only problem i ran into was that clear alternatives have been out of stock on the smoked kat turn signals for some time now. so i had to put my factory orange ones back on for now. once they are back in stock they go back to smoked lol. anyways im happy to be back and hopfully will be safe and sound for the rest of the season.

quick pic of the bike back together. sorry for the cell pic.

Congrats.... Looks good.
    ~Rachel

Hope, like the gleaming taper's light,
    Adorns and cheers our way;
    And still, as darker grows the night,
    Emits a brighter ray. ~Oliver Goldsmith (1730 - 1774)

What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.

Comment

Looks good
      sigpic
      2004 hayabusa LE-my ride
      2006 ninja 250-the wifes ride

Riding is not just something you do, its a way of life.

Comment

Shiny!! Good job.
        Meow. -Count_Filth's_Katana

Comment

Looks good. Glad your back to having your bike the way you want it (except for the signals of course!)
          "When you work on your mysterious lady part stuff, you should have the right tools, too. That's why you should use Maypax. The official tampon of NASCAR." Ricky Bobby

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X