X

Just got my new gloves!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my new gloves!

Just got my new AlpineStars SP2's today... wow... what a great glove... granted, my last set was a bottom of the line set of ICON's, but.. these are definately a step up. Now, to ditch the ICON Jacket and Helmet... man.. why does AlpineStars have to be sooooo expensive... I'm thinking of picking up the AGV Sport Podium Full Suit... only 250$
    Nothin like watchin the sparks fly off the footpegs...

Re: Just got my new gloves!

Originally posted by katcurvincorners
    man.. why does AlpineStars have to be sooooo expensive... I'm thinking of picking up the AGV Sport Podium Full Suit... only 250$
    Alpinestars are indeed expensive, but SOOOOOOOO worth it if you ever have the misfortune of going down. They will literally save your skin.

I'm always skeptical of cheap leathers. They're cheap for a reason. IMO.

Comment

well, it's not too cheap of a suit... 1.4mm leather, with pucks... and 250 is my dealer cost on it.
      Nothin like watchin the sparks fly off the footpegs...

Comment

I agree about the alpinestars....its definately worth the $$ for saving you a boat load of road rash. I'm lookin at getting the Alpinestars stunt jacket and smx-5 gloves

Comment

try on first...I can't wear A*...they just fit my muscular physique...

seriously...the elbow armour digs in, and it is too tight across my chest and biceps

Comment

Originally posted by Range

seriously...the elbow armour digs in, and it is too tight across my chest and biceps
            Are you trying to tell us you have the body of a god ????
            Guylaine
            Try and keep up now

Comment

Originally posted by _Sky_

Are you trying to tell us you have the body of a god ????
              have you seen the pictures?

No..Alpinestar is designed to fit sexy guys...like Junior

Comment

I was at the dealership the other day and saw a niiiiiiiice Joe Rocket leather jacket; a two-tone black/dark grey number that would replace my textile jacket nicely.

The Alpinestar jackets they had were equally as nice, but I don't like the look of the huge Alpinestar emblems they had plastered all over them.

Comment

have you seen the pictures?

No ....
                  Guylaine
                  Try and keep up now

Comment

It looks good on the girls as well. Just check out Aubrey and Freckles. Maybe Junior is just built like a girl?

Comment

Originally posted by tzortn
                      It looks good on the girls as well. Just check out Aubrey and Freckles. Maybe Junior is just built like a girl?
                      I was THINKING that, but I didn't want to offend Junior...but now that it is out in the open!

Comment

Originally posted by tzortn
                        Maybe Junior is just built like a girl?

I wondered why you kept staring lovingly at me during the rally.

Comment

Junior wears girls leathers ? well since we all know now, why dont you just go ahead sport em all the way man, no shame now right ?

Comment

Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                              WOW! Look at how baggy those are on my legs.... I must be losing weight! I only bought those for the tassles ya know.

And Matt, why did you chop my bangs like that... you KNOW I have longer bangs than that.

Comment

Working...
                              X