X

What a bunch of squids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by md86 View Post
    Sure , you set it up , and I'll bring my tools .
    Spare parts too
    2007 Honda CBR600rr
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by md86 View Post
      Would it be ok if I killed a couple of them ? I think some of them DO really deserve it , and I'd REALLY like to hurt someone ....
      Make them do crossing guard duty outside an assisted living home for a few months. They'll kill themselves- and it would be fun to watch. Like a Saw movie, just much much slower.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
      -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Should be banned and then better enforced.

Comment

Originally posted by Free Coffee View Post
          Make them do crossing guard duty outside an assisted living home for a few months. They'll kill themselves- and it would be fun to watch. Like a Saw movie, just much much slower.
          Not fast enough ....
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I 100% disagree with what they are doing, but I think it is manageable and even profitable.

This stuff always happens and I think that cities should put up a beautiful patch of asphalt, fence it and charge everyone who shows up. I don't see why we can't put up a place for these people to play and kill themselves and oh yeah, PROFIT!

Set up bleachers, bathrooms, a 1/4 mile and stunt lot, charge accordingly, but cheap, maybe $10 a car, $5 a bike, $1 a spectator and let everyone go play and contain these maniacs so that the public is safe!

I know all this stuff is illegal, BUT WHY DOESN'T SOMEONE PULL THEIR HEAD OUT OF THEIR BUTT AND MANAGE IT. Protect those mothers, fathers and children in the cages on the public streets. Street racing and stunting is going to happen no matter how illegal it is. Give them a place to play! Get them off public roads and make it cheap and they will come!

Or better yet maybe we just need more laws? maybe then they will stop?

And yeah I know about the "red tape" but c'mon, how many innocent people have to be hurt or killed by "street racers" of all kinds to come up with a solution to protect the innocent.

Is it really that complicated???

Comment

I can't say much more than these people are fools, because I know I will go on and on and get very enraged about it.

Comment

Amazing!!! Ive arrested some pretty stupid people before, but that last guy takes the cake.
                He enjoys doing it for the Girls.
                Not much you can do with a girl if your dead or crippled.

Comment

I find that most people who do the stunting are of the younger age. when you get to be my age I think people have a different view on life and things that go with it, at least while you are alive to experience it.
                  Shinny side up!

Comment

Wanna see something really good. Send them all down the tail....that would probably clear out a whole bunch of them.
                    Never be afraid of DIY. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Originally posted by jetmerritt View Post
                      I 100% disagree with what they are doing, but I think it is manageable and even profitable.

This stuff always happens and I think that cities should put up a beautiful patch of asphalt, fence it and charge everyone who shows up. I don't see why we can't put up a place for these people to play and kill themselves and oh yeah, PROFIT!

Set up bleachers, bathrooms, a 1/4 mile and stunt lot, charge accordingly, but cheap, maybe $10 a car, $5 a bike, $1 a spectator and let everyone go play and contain these maniacs so that the public is safe!

I know all this stuff is illegal, BUT WHY DOESN'T SOMEONE PULL THEIR HEAD OUT OF THEIR BUTT AND MANAGE IT. Protect those mothers, fathers and children in the cages on the public streets. Street racing and stunting is going to happen no matter how illegal it is. Give them a place to play! Get them off public roads and make it cheap and they will come!

And yeah I know about the "red tape" but c'mon, how many innocent people have to be hurt or killed by "street racers" of all kinds to come up with a solution to protect the innocent.

I don't endorse the dangers but the biggest prob with a "stunt spot" is liability. Whether they sign waivers or not you can still get sued, then that idea is gone and they are back to the streets. As far as needing more laws...be careful what you wish for or you too won't have anywhere to ride. The citizens of these places know what goes on and avoid it which is why you don't see much traffic, plus it's done late at night when the general hard working public is in bed. If it weren't for over crowded prisons the cops might be able to do more instead they wait until the answer becomes whether to take them to the hospital or the morgue. Although I have outgrown being part of these events, I know that this will always be a part of society and life has its own way of deeling with it and unfortunately, there are going to be innocent victims.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jetmerritt View Post

They LIKE the fact that it's illegal . Adds to the allure .
                        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

to each his own, i guess some people never learn untill they are in ICU
                          pveity = 100%

Comment

anyone see that kat at 1:58?
                            01 Kat 750- daytona blue, black and gunmetal powdercoat, yoshi RS-3, 03+ tail section , Barnett Kevlar clutch and springs, 8k HID's, racerback seat cowl, polished lips and painted rotors, tinted windscreen, lowered, smoked turn and tail lights, intergraded led tail light KatRiders decals,184 White leds! More of them to come.
                            Repaint this winter, along with some other stuff

Comment

It's so bad out here in cali. So far, I've ridden my sv650 about 5 days and already been asked to wheelie 4 times and my dad tried to do a burn out on it.

sheesh. i switched back to the scooter for a little bit too. and i can see the appeal of stunting: lots of adrenaline.

Comment

Stuff like this makes me glad that I'm an old fart. None of that interests me at all. Just way too dangerous for my old bones....
                                This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                                BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Working...
                                X