Body Armour

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body Armour

any thoughts on this subject?
    Can I wear body armour under JOe rocket's jacket?is it neccessary?Can I just wear the Body Armour protection e.g. Fusion's body armour?
    Thanks for taking your time to reply.... [/b]

I wear body armour underneath my jacket. Ideally, you want to absorb the impact but also have sufficient abrasion resistance.
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Bohn body armour as well as High Velocity Gear stuff should offer decent protection.

I have a friend who's crash tested the Bohn stuff twice and both times the stuff held up extremely well and saved him from a lot of pain.
      -Steve

Comment

I would only buy CE armor..
        And I wouldn't wear it all on it's own..
        I would think it would slip out of position..

Comment

CE?

Is that shorthand for a brand? Just starting to look myself.

TKS.
          ND

Comment

Originally posted by Novelldude
            CE?

Is that shorthand for a brand? Just starting to look myself.

TKS.
            ND
            Nope that is an approval rating for Armour.
            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Tks.

3 day weekend, and I gotta wait until fraggin monday to pick up the new ride. I'm going to be burning up the net with research time on all the stuff that I want to know about.

(got's the shakes in anticipation.)

ND

Comment

Originally posted by stevnmd
                Bohn body armour as well as High Velocity Gear stuff should offer decent protection.

I have a friend who's crash tested the Bohn stuff twice and both times the stuff held up extremely well and saved him from a lot of pain.
                can i just wear the body armour?

Comment

The body armor that I have seen does not have the abrasion resistance that you would need in a crash. There maybe something out there that would do that, but it sounds like you should be looking for a good mesh jacket.

Comment

Working...
                  X