X

windy city

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steves View Post
    What is that with the circle around it?? Not your bike???!

looks like it is. If it is Zepp, that totally sucks!

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by chinto View Post
      looks like it is. If it is Zepp, that totally sucks!
      It doesn't look like his ZX14....
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
        It doesn't look like his ZX14....
        nah i guess your right. looking at it closer it has an undertail exhaust. not sure what he is pointing out, but he needs a slap for being so vague.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

nah i guess your right. looking at it closer it has an undertail exhaust. not sure what he is pointing out, but he needs a slap for being so vague.
          agreed. Zepp
          -Steve

sigpic
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Sorry guys. I got the pic from someone else who was pointing out that his Buell was still standing while the others around it tumbled. I forgot that he had put the circle in there

My bike was parked out there on Friday, but not on Sunday, Thank God!!!

I would have freaked out if it was knocked over.
            2007 Honda CBR600rr
            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
            sigpic

Comment

I'd love to have a ST3s, ABS preferably. Or even the late model ST4s
              How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
              How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
              How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
              How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

Originally posted by Zepp View Post
                Sorry guys. I got the pic from someone else who was pointing out that his Buell was still standing while the others around it tumbled. I forgot that he had put the circle in there

good to hear man I figured we would have heard about it by now if it was yours.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Looks like the Buell is sitting in front of the bikes that fell, so I don't know why it would be expected that it would tip over. Hell, it might have gone over, but it would have hit that Road Queen next to it, and just fallen back into place. What do those HD's weigh, like 3500 lb?
                  Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
                    Looks like the Buell is sitting in front of the bikes that fell, so I don't know why it would be expected that it would tip over. Hell, it might have gone over, but it would have hit that Road Queen next to it, and just fallen back into place. What do those HD's weigh, like 3500 lb?
                    I know, I thought the same thing that you did. It was in the next row of bikes.

Also, I think the Harley would have slipped on it's own oil spill That is probably the reason the others fell over, oil running down the track and slipped in the wind.
                    Last edited by Zepp; 09-17-2008, 10:39 PM.
                    2007 Honda CBR600rr
                    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                    sigpic

Comment

I know, I thought the same thing that you did. It was in the next row of bikes.

Also, I think the Harley would have slipped on it's own oil spill That is probably the reason the others fell over, oil running down the track and slipped in the wind.

There was a lot of oil on the ground!! I parked there on Saturday up against the wall. When I was walking back to my bike after the race I didn't want to see the guys in yellow shirts with clipboards next to my bike! There were a few more bike down farther down the track.Man that sucks!!!
                      sigpic

RIP CP
                      50th Anniv R6
                      95 Katana 600
                      http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/index.php

Comment

If I came out and saw that the wind had done that to my Ducati, I would have seriously kicked the winds' a$$.
                        Originally posted by Nero
                        "Be the ball, Danny. Be the ball."
                        SUPPORT YOUR FORUM: Buy a KR decal!

MY 2001 600 KATANA - Sold... But never forgotten.

Comment

Damnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

I think they would of had better odds if they had center stands, don't you?

Tok

Comment

Yup, I live in KS where the wind is always blowing. I use my centerstand everytime I park, even if for just a minute or 2.

But really, makes me think a little differently about using a cover.
                              It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

Working...
                              X