No announcement yet.
X

Almost toasted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INSANE!!! Whether they are squid or experienced rider, too INSANE!!!
    sigpic

"You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."

Comment

Originally posted by katman05 View Post
      Just a matter of time, if those 2 geared up SQUIDS keep riding like that.
      I agree. If they ride like that, they will eventually become a hood ornament.
      2007 Honda CBR600rr
      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
      sigpic

Comment

The whole crossing lanes in a blind corner at speed like that is F'n rediculous. I knew there were some stupid people out there but that is above and beyond retardation, it's on it's own level. Like Hypertardation or something...
        Some people carry on
        Some just stay right where they are
        Our worlds divide

Comment

Insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by 01kat750 View Post
            I wonder if those guys have a death wish....
            I don't. They sure ask for it....
            =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

seems to me like they want to be skid marks on the road, i just hope they dont hurt any innocent people doing it. imho if anyone like that ever hurt anyone i my family they had better die cuz if they didnt they r gonna get tha azz beating of a lifetime.
              BONES HEAL ,CHICKS DIG SCARS ,PAIN IS TEMPPORARY AND GLORY IS FOREVER

Comment

Hey...I've got a red Toyota truck just like that one. Small world.
                How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
                How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
                How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
                How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

I'm not terribly impressed with the riding. (I've seen this posted here before, btw)

It seems like they both could really use a couple of trackday schools or something. The camera man in particular seemed to do a lot of harsh correcting mid-corner to avoid eating the weeds.
                  Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
                    I'm not terribly impressed with the riding. (I've seen this posted here before, btw)

It seems like they both could really use a couple of trackday schools or something. The camera man in particular seemed to do a lot of harsh correcting mid-corner to avoid eating the weeds.
                    I saw a fair bit of what appeared to be rear wheel skipping from the camera guy.

Rode faster than I ever could.....perhaps I just have too vivid of an imagination. (Reference, "Grand Prix", Yves Montand's character)

Jean-Pierre Sarti: The danger? Well, of course. But you are missing a very important point. I think if any of us imagined - really imagined - what it would be like to go into a tree at 150 miles per hour we would probably never get into the cars at all, none of us. So it has always seemed to me that to do something very dangerous requires a certain absence of imagination
                    93 1100....big kitty!

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it...

Comment

Wow, what cool guys...
                      Originally posted by Nero
                      "Be the ball, Danny. Be the ball."
                      SUPPORT YOUR FORUM: Buy a KR decal!

MY 2001 600 KATANA - Sold... But never forgotten.

Comment

That left my hands sweaty from intensity! They definitely have a death wish.

Comment

Working...
                        X