• Looking for gear?

Ultimate squid gear:

- Samuel

My 1988 Katana 600

I'd sport that !!!

Comment

That is the ultimate in squid fashion.

Comment

What is even sadder is that somebody is actually bidding on it Like paying money for it, and stuff

I was thinking for a while that it might be possible to remove the stitches for the text, what do you think? That would score me a leather jacket in the right colors anyway
        - Samuel

My 1988 Katana 600

Comment

I think it's funny that the current bidder has bought items like multiple Abercrombie & Fitch tops, Van Dutch Hat....I can't stand posers or squids

Comment

Originally posted by kickitjp
            I think it's funny that the current bidder has bought items like multiple Abercrombie & Fitch tops, Van Dutch Hat....I can't stand posers or squids
            Since when did you start standing you are usually sitting in front of you PC

Atleast it is gear and not a squid stunting with sandles, t-shirt and shorts with no helmet on.
            TDA Racing/Motorsports
            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
            Who knows what is next?
            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
              Originally posted by kickitjp
              Since when did you start standing you are usually sitting in front of you PC

Atleast it is gear and not a squid stunting with sandles, t-shirt and shorts with no helmet on.
              +1
              a voice came to me and said, sacrifice that which you love the most (my girl and my bikes)
              so i lied and gave up my girl.

Comment

He just wants to be like Primo, Kid and stuntman

Comment

So Need4Speed did you win that jacket????

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

i do believe you get your ass kicked for wearing that around here.

Comment

I do belive I would kick my own ass if I was wearing that.
                      1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                      2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                      Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed
                        He just wants to be like Primo, Kid and stuntman

Comment

Working...
                        X