No announcement yet.
X

not a kat, but i HAVE to share this pic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am old (compared to just about any Kat rider), and old school, but I think it's kinda cool.

Anything to keep young people interested in bikes (scooters, sport bikes, hogs, etc.), I think is good for all of us (motorcyclists). The more bikes on the streets the less cages there are and that is a good thing.

I don't see what it hurts, enlighten me...
    "Emini's are the future"

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisInTexas View Post
      I am old (compared to just about any Kat rider), and old school, but I think it's kinda cool.

Anything to keep young people interested in bikes (scooters, sport bikes, hogs, etc.), I think is good for all of us (motorcyclists). The more bikes on the streets the less cages there are and that is a good thing.

I don't see what it hurts, enlighten me...
      The only thing it really hurts is, my eyes...

Just doesn't look apealling to me..

However your point is true about more interest in motorcycling, no matter the type, is a good thing.

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

Originally posted by BareKat View Post
        The speakers are obviously used to broadcast motorcycle engine sounds as the scooter ain't gonna be heard in traffic.
        Awesome!
        Tejasandre

Comment

Originally posted by Trackerrrr View Post
          The bottom speakers remind me of boobs.
          well no one else is gonna comment on this so i will....... i agreee
          time to nut up or shut up
          Originally posted by Rican Katgrl
          The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

Comment

I just settle for an ipod in my helmet....Dont need to pollute the air with the **** I listen to....

Gonna have to link kiwibiker forums to this post!

Comment

is that a scooter?

Someone has too much monies on there hands...

Comment

Working...
              X