X

Katana options/models

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katana options/models

I'm looking at getting a 750 Katana hopefully within the next month or so (as soon as I get my '87 4Runner sold).
    Is there somewhere on the site that shows what each years bike has? I mean is it fuel injected, does it have a better tire size etc.
    I want to buy as new as possible but if some years are the same it could make a big difference in what I look at.
    I would like to get some personal input from you guys as well. I plan on using it for commuting and fun too.
    I would be putting hard luggage on it and would usually be riding solo. I'm 6ft and approx 250lbs (hopefully less in the future).
    I've been riding my '83 GS850 for the past few months and while I am really enjoying the riding, I am not enjoying the bike too much. It's not the bike I wanted, it was just a good price at the time and got me back on the saddle again.

No katanas are fuel injected.
    There are the pre 89-97 and the post 98-06 models. The post has slightly wider tires and probably better options for hard luggage with out building from scratch. But IMO, post models look like bloated pokemons. Plenty of info on the differences here on the forum so I'm not going to go much more in depth.

Sent from my iPhone using your mom AN SHIIT
    1992- project katfighter
    2005- GSXR750
    2001- TL1000R
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
    www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
    KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Working...
    X