X

New chain, sprockets, and tires!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New chain, sprockets, and tires!

My Kat is running like brand new after getting some love this last week or so in the form of a new chain and sprocket set and a new pair of Battlax sport touring tires. She has almost 25K on her now and is running better than ever!
    Attached Files

Congrats. Feels good don't it? I need chain and sprockets too. And I got same tires on my 600. Seem to work quite nicely. Takes twisties pretty darn good and good for cruising. I've put maybe close to 4000 miles on em and doesn't really show. Think they hold up really well

Comment

It's wonderful after several weeks off riding this month saving for parts to make her road-worthy again that it's all done. I love the Bridgestone BT023s. I know it sounds silly but I am riding much better with them than I did when I had my Pilot Power 2cts, which should be stickier. I think it is because my skill level has improved notably since my Pilot Powers were new.

Comment

Ya me too. I'm a lot braver and knowledgeable now. But I had **** tires before and then these. Shoowee. Nice. Personally I think these tires are pretty good buy. But I'm not riding **** ton of twisties all day lol

Comment

Glad to hear she's running like new again!
          '94 Katana 600
          '93 Mazda RX-7

“Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.”
          ― Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

Tires always makes any vehicle feel like new again it seems. I just did sprockets and chain on my '00 GSX750F so welcome to the club ... I feel much more comfortable crankin' it up a little more now

Comment

Working...
            X